Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie Handbook for New Year's Resolutioners (RANT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Handbook for New Year's Resolutioners (RANT)

http://www.musclemag.com/culture/ski.../#.UP7_YCdEFJ0

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

good one!
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

That was hilarious!
      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Well done as usual Skip..rules we should strive to live by (especially the no junk in the locker room one!)
        Joe

Contest History:
        2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
        2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
        2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
        2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
        2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
        2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

Nice
          "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
          2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
          2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
          2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
          2002 NPC Western Carolina:
          2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Man, no one respects the "get off the machine for the bigger guy" rule at my gym

Side note: who has actually seen someone habitually curling in a squat rack? I've seen it maybe once, and I train at some pretty "fitness-y" gyms

Comment

Side note: who has actually seen someone habitually curling in a squat rack? I've seen it maybe once, and I train at some pretty "fitness-y" gyms[/QUOTE]

My entire gym
              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
                Man, no one respects the "get off the machine for the bigger guy" rule at my gym

Side note: who has actually seen someone habitually curling in a squat rack? I've seen it maybe once, and I train at some pretty "fitness-y" gyms
                I saw it almost daily when I was at 24 Hour Fitness. Certainly no less than 3x/week.
                You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post

My entire gym
                  Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
                  I saw it almost daily when I was at 24 Hour Fitness. Certainly no less than 3x/week.
                  Weird, I've seen a whole host of jackassery, but not the most commonly cited error I suppose.

Comment

Great rant as usual.
                    My Training Journal

Comment

I see it all the time

Comment

"fat and height doesn't count" = FUCK!!!!
                        PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Can you write an entire article just about me please?
                          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                          kind of a douche

Comment

I never understood why people dry hump the shit out of the rack with dumbell exercises. Just the other day some douche and his three amigos were strung all along the dumbell rack doing shrugs. I literally had to walk around the whole rack to get the DB I needed. It took everything in me not to say something or intentionally interrupt there set to grab a pair of DB. It got me so upset that I felt like shit for the rest of the workout. But I knew if I said something and they gave me some shitty response I was gonna loose my cool.

I swear sometimes I feel like I'm an asshole for taking everyone into consideration. I have literally shared a piece of equipment that I was already on with three people so that we could all work in. My response to the "how many sets you have left" is always the same; couple of sets but you can work in with me if you like. So when someone does something so inconsiderate as stated above it really erks me.
                            How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

My gym actually put a "no curling" sign on the squat rack, which still doesn't stop everybody.
                              My log: http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=47064

Comment

Working...
                              X