One-on-One TEAM SKIP consults for 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-on-One TEAM SKIP consults for 2013

Looking forward to Deon coming out here to Colorado mid-February to do some training and some Skiploading and just hanging out again. Should be a lot of fun.

If anyone is interested in coming to Colorado to train for 3 or 5 or 7 days or to have me come to your town and train, talk nutrition, etc., contact me for more information. This is something that I started last year and it has not only been a big hit both with client and myself. I really enjoy having clients in town and showing off my Colorado and I enjoy traveling, as well.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

to omitir

omitir

and read some post theirs and I see that a person who knows what abla and I like his methods, please please contact me I would like to have their services for a show that I have in 4 days and to begin a preparation with advice, contact me when you can.
    Best regards

Comment

You have a PM.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        Looking forward to Deon coming out here to Colorado mid-February to do some training and some Skiploading and just hanging out again. Should be a lot of fun.

If anyone is interested in coming to Colorado to train for 3 or 5 or 7 days or to have me come to your town and train, talk nutrition, etc., contact me for more information. This is something that I started last year and it has not only been a big hit both with client and myself. I really enjoy having clients in town and showing off my Colorado and I enjoy traveling, as well.

Skip
        Prices???

Comment

Originally posted by DensitY View Post
          Prices???
          Would be happy to discuss you coming out here and training in Colorado!

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
            You have a PM.

Skip

OMITIR

Please call me clumsy, but as I can not read the MP, can not see what you wrote, forum rules allow me to leave my e-mail and we get in touch by email? I need your help (omitir) shitloading'll start in 4 hours and I think you're the best person I can advise the whole world, besides I want to work with you for my next preparation.
            thank you very much for answering.
            types are not like you.

Comment

[email protected]

Skip

sent from Skip's Samsung Note 2

Comment

Skip

SKIP
                I sent him email yesterday to the address you left me x aki.

Comment

You have mail.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                  X