New Skip's World Daily Blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Skip's World Daily Blog?

Just wanted to post this up and see if there was any interest in me getting this going again and posting on a daily basis. It would be about training and diet, of course, but it would be just as much about family, fun, kids, trips, seminars, shows, etc..

Sissy is back in the gym and for those that didn't know, she battled melanoma in 2011 and just wasn't ready this last year to want to switch gears again. This year is different and she is back at it. We are training together and I am excited about this year.

It should be a fun year, too, because we have our 20th wedding anniversary and she turns 40 - both later in the year. Oh, and she got her own Harley so she is looking even more forward to going to Sturgis this year, too.

The Blog is a LOT of work but I am willing to do it if the interest is there. If not, no hard feelings.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I would very much like a blog from Skip!
    Want THE Magic Pill??!! Yea so do I!! Find the next best thing at trueprotein.com. For all your protein and supplement needs.

Use RYNO100 for 5% off

2010 Grand Traverse Bodybuilding Championships: 4th, Tall
    2009 Grand Traverse Bodybuilding Championships: 4th, Tall
    2007 Northern Michigan Natural Championships: 5th, Light-heavy

Comment

That would be very cool Skip. I always learn a lot form your posts.

Thanks!
      Joe

Contest History:
      2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
      2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
      2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
      2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
      2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
      2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

I read everything you write Skip, I think it would be entertaining.

Comment

Of course Skip! It's always fun to read you musings
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Sub'd

Comment

Who cares, we're friends on facebook anywho....lol. It might be interesting, takes a pretty big set to think your life is so cool other nut huggers can't wait to see what SKIP does next. You should fill this full of crap for other "nutritionists" to try on their clients.

Keep in mind I'm a smart ass but to be honest my above staement is 110% factual. But it would be good for those who aren't on FB and friends with you to have an insight on your life and the fact you are as good at what you do and walk the walk yet have a life at the same time, which most do not.
              For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

That would be interesting and very cool.
                A new Harley huh? What did she get (if she got a cooler bike than yours, you can always ride "Bitch" LOL)? Again, sorry I missed you last year in Sturgis, would have been cool to meet you. I will be out there again this year, maybe I will see ya then?
                "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

That's the bitch in committing to this because I post a lot on FB for my business page and I post a lot of personal stuff on my personal page and I try very hard to not put business stuff or working out stuff on my personal page. This blog would basically combine the two and it puts a lot of personal info out there that I always struggle with BUT .. the last blog was a big hit and this would allow me to go more in depth with videos of training, a lot more talk about diet, etc. AND I can also talk a lot about my wife's transformation getting back at it serious and getting back in shape this year.

I sold my Road King to get her bike and I will be getting a Bobber later in the Spring. I want cool, not comfortable. She now has a very nice 06 883 with a ton of mods from Vance and Hines straight pipes to a skull theme on everything from the mirrros to the pegs to the grips and a skeleton arm and hand kickstand. It is her first bike so it is a very nice first bike and she is in love with it. I will post a pic if you guys want to see it.

Max: We will be in Sturgis this year but for the entire week like we were in 2011. We only went for a few days this last year and that was a mistake because we got rained out pretty bad. We were really only IN Sturgis for Friday and Saturday because we rode up Thursday and rode home Sunday. We will definitely have to get together this time, for sure.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Bobbers are f'in awesome. When you purchase it, you gotta throw up a pic!
                    2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Will do.

Skip

Comment

The blog would be awesome. Would be intersting to see how yo ujuggle the life and family around your training etc... Thanks for offering this.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZ View Post
                          The blog would be awesome. Would be intersting to see how yo ujuggle the life and family around your training etc... Thanks for offering this.
                          Oh, it's a freakin' circus.

Skip

Comment

In for this!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                            Team Skip Athlete

Comment

More reading material authored by Skip ?

Yes please.
                              "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Working...
                              X