TEAM SKIP Seminars in 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEAM SKIP Seminars in 2013

I have a few seminars set for 2013 but it is early in the year and I want to keep putting the word out that I am available whether in the US or overseas. If you are a promoter and are interested in discussing this, please contact me either here at IM or via email: [email protected]. If you think having me come to a show in your area or a gym in your area would be cool, please pass my contact information on to your local promoter or gym owner.

Thank you.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Anything down here in Texas scheduled yet?

Comment

Not yet, no. I was hoping that Greg would give me a call again this year but I don't know if he is even doing it this year. He has his hands full trying to get that new building up for the new gym.

Skip

For Training Inquiries: TE[email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Need to get a plan together to get you out this way.
        -KidRok-
        "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
        5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Would love to, Bob.

And to anyone else out there that would like to see me at a show in your area or a gym or a nutrition store, please contact me. I absolutely love to travel and do seminars and my pricing is probably much less than you would think. I am low maintenance, too. I need a middle of the road hotel room and an economy coach plane ticket. That's it.

Skip

Comment

Can you provide a schedule of seminars you already have scheduled?

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
            2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
            2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
            2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
            2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

fingers crossed a london promoter is reading this, i actually may contact whats supposed to be the biggest gym down here (muscleworks in bethnall green) to see if they have any scope to have you down

Comment

I would be more than happy to travel that way, fatty.

I have a lot of "working on the details" but only the North Dakota seminar and Michigan one that is solid right now.

I am pretty sure I will be in KY and Ohio again this year later in the year so I am working on setting up something there. Otherwise, I don't want to put out anything yet on the other options that are being discussed. As I get more info I may.

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                  I would be more than happy to travel that way, fatty.

I have a lot of "working on the details" but only the North Dakota seminar and Michigan one that is solid right now.

I am pretty sure I will be in KY and Ohio again this year later in the year so I am working on setting up something there. Otherwise, I don't want to put out anything yet on the other options that are being discussed. As I get more info I may.

Skip
                  How can you possibly not have anything going on in NY?? I guess I will have to come train with you in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by metal rail View Post
                    How can you possibly not have anything going on in NY?? I guess I will have to come train with you in Denver.
                    I would be more than happy to have you here in Colorado, brotha. Say the word.

Skip

Comment

At the risk of sounding like a full-on Skip nutswinger...if you can do it, do it. The food, the gyms, the scenery, all freakin top notch. It would be worth every penny.

Hanging out with Skip? Meh.

Just kidding, Skip is a good dude to kill a grip of food and hang out with.
                      You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Originally posted by RageBlanket View Post
                        At the risk of sounding like a full-on Skip nutswinger...if you can do it, do it. The food, the gyms, the scenery, all freakin top notch. It would be worth every penny.

Hanging out with Skip? Meh.

Just kidding, Skip is a good dude to kill a grip of food and hang out with.
                        Well you can swing on Skips nuts all you want. I won't judge you!!!! :tongue1:

Skip what's your April schedule looking like ill fly over for some...... Well I'll let you coordinate the activities.

Comment

You're capital region? I'm working on getting him a ride to Syracuse.
                          -KidRok-
                          "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                          5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Yeah Albany.

Comment

Would love to have you in Chicago around juniors!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X