http://www.musclemag.com/blog/dont-b.../#.UJAjJO5Z58w

Skip

Sent from Skip's Galaxy Note

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

I would curb stomp any bastard kid who "internet yelled" at you, lol. If I was able to get coaching like they got I'd be more than content.

Comment

Amen, Brutha Ken. Amen.

-S
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Another great read Skip..
        Joe

Contest History:
        2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
        2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
        2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
        2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
        2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
        2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

True, and not just in BB.
          "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
          Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
          'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
          ~William Bernbach

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
            Lol, I love it when my customers question me like I'm doing my job wrong!

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
            True Protein
            The best protein at the best price
            Use my code twn359 for a 5% discount

Comment

Great article. I agree with everything you said. I have to be honest that during my last prep I struggled. I ended up with a great result, but towards the end I hit a wall in fat loss. It was frustrating for both me and my coach. Although I never questioned my coach I did post my problem asking if anyone had similar problems. I can see that this could look like I was questioning his methods, and I would be more careful with my words in the future. Homon, pointed this out and I took it to heart. The point is if you are going to trust someone with your prep, you should have done your homework. You should trust the person. The key to your success with a good coach is not only following their plan, but to believe in it as well. In the end there is a difference between having questions and questioning. Know the difference and work with your coach not against. The great thing about this site is that you don't have to do a lot of shopping around. Just look at Skip or Homon's clients and that should quickly end your search.
              1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
              2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
              2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
              2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
              2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
              2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
              Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Originally posted by SAHD View Post
                That's for sure. Like the college dropout that would like to look like he knows more about aircraft engineering than an actual aircraft engineer in a conversation. I can't stand such people.

Comment

another good installment, however, I already knew all that stuff. Just kidding, good read!

Comment

Wow, i really know a lot of the type1 and 3 guys.
                    I am German, forgive my English :showoff:

Comment

Don't think I ever heard "beasting it" before, but it got a good laugh!
                      PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

I laughed so much at this- I fall into one of those categories that's hard to coach for sure, severe OCD over analysing everything category lol - prep coaches dream haha

Comment

Shit... my own son was a guy who refused to eat to get big for fear of "getting fat."

He went off to college, fell in with a dude who does strongman competitions and two weeks later figured out that lifting without eating merely equals getting tired.
                          I've won on so many levels already I don't even care how I do at the show. I just wanna look damn good!!

--Steel

Muscles don't know how old they are.

Treat them like they are old and eat soup... and they will be.

Train 'em hard and feed them like a stud... and they will be.

So will you.

Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Doberman View Post
                            The point is if you are going to trust someone with your prep, you should have done your homework. You should trust the person. The key to your success with a good coach is not only following their plan, but to believe in it as well. In the end there is a difference between having questions and questioning. Know the difference and work with your coach not against. The great thing about this site is that you don't have to do a lot of shopping around. Just look at Skip or Homon's clients and that should quickly end your search.

Call me a derp-a-derp noob, but I never understood why one would pay $ to work with someone, only to argue with the person and their methods the entire time anyway. I think I said just that when Skip asked such a thing a couple of months back. Oh, people.
                            #docswholift
                            PGY-1 FM
                            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Originally posted by xjpx View Post
                              I laughed so much at this- I fall into one of those categories that's hard to coach for sure, severe OCD over analysing everything category lol - prep coaches dream haha
                              You sometimes train too heavy but that isnt something I see as a crime.

Skip

Sent from Skip's Galaxy Note

Facebook: Skip Hill
                              Instagram: @intensemuscle
                              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Working...
                              X