• Hey Fatty! New Rant is LIVE on MuscleMag.com

http://www.musclemag.com/culture/don.../#.UHxjhcU81y4

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Wow, you really should work on telling us how you really feel... lol

Loved it and could not possibly agree more!

Comment

Here honey, read this. Don't get mad at me, get mad at Skip. I don't think that would go over too well.

Great read though. Very entertaining! And very true!
      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Considering posting this on Facebook pages where fat people gather to justify their fatness...

Comment

Come on, you gotta be more stealth than that.

You can leave it open on your computer for her to see. The word "fatty" always gets a fatty's attention.

You can share it on FB and that will get her to see it. Yes, she might be a LITTLE mad at you for sharing it but you just deny, deny, deny and you can even say something like "this guy is kind of a dick for saying this". That should cover you.

If worst comes to worst, you can share it and tag her in it and just deal with her.

I prefer the latter.

Skip
          Originally posted by TLopez View Post
          Here honey, read this. Don't get mad at me, get mad at Skip. I don't think that would go over too well.

Great read though. Very entertaining! And very true!

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Go for it. I find hate mail entertaining.

Skip
            Originally posted by Quadriceps View Post
            Considering posting this on Facebook pages where fat people gather to justify their fatness...

Comment

Something like this?? - "Babe, you gotta come read what this dick just published. I can't believe anyone would marry this guy. I'm done with IM. Now READ IT"

For the record, my wife's not fat.

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
              Come on, you gotta be more stealth than that.

You can leave it open on your computer for her to see. The word "fatty" always gets a fatty's attention.

You can share it on FB and that will get her to see it. Yes, she might be a LITTLE mad at you for sharing it but you just deny, deny, deny and you can even say something like "this guy is kind of a dick for saying this". That should cover you.

If worst comes to worst, you can share it and tag her in it and just deal with her.

I prefer the latter.

Skip
              Last edited by TLopez; 10-15-2012, 05:05 PM.
              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

My wife could stand to lose a good 30lbs, but I've told her that....lol. She's like most in that she knows it too but is just too lazy to do anything about it. Two years ago she lost 28lbs and she looked fantastic, but she let it all just slip away.....that's why I just try to have as many smoking hot girlfriends as possible.....the fact that they are juafter interested in sex and fun makes me appreciate my wife so much more....
                STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

I was gonna say, she's not fat..

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                  Two years ago she lost 28lbs and she looked fantastic, but she let it all just slip away.....
                  Did anything change in her schedule?

My friend offers to watch the kids so his wife could go to the gym.. still no go.
                  #docswholift
                  PGY-1 FM
                  "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Yeah, that would about cover it. lol

Skip
                    Something like this?? - "Babe, you gotta come read what this dick just published. I can't believe anyone would marry this guy. I'm done with IM. Now READ IT"

Comment

Goddamn I don't have a g/f because of this shit. I swear we broke up because she wouldn't work out at all, said she was too busy but hasn't even started her real career, she had a full time job and I should just leave her the fuck alone about it.
                      On a more serious note my issue was he didn't only gain 25 lbs during our time but her family has a history of diabetes and other issues associated with obesity. She didn't understand why it was my business as we talked about making a life together.
                      Great post skip but I really want to know a serious way to get your partner to give a shit because I was real nice about it and I got bitched out like a mofo.

Comment

Great read Skip. Couldnt agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by big ross View Post
                          Great post skip but I really want to know a serious way to get your partner to give a shit because I was real nice about it and I got bitched out like a mofo.
                          You won't. Truth is that as frustrating as it can be, you have little control over what your other half does. You can say what is important to you but ultimately if it isn't to them, it won't happen. It won't happen even if it means the end of the relationship.

Sad but that is the way it is.

Skip

Comment

So Skippy, you didn't like that pic of my fat ass stuffed into a pair of skinny jeans???
                            -KidRok-
                            "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
                            5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

Time for my rant because I'm so glad Skip wrote this article.

I want my wife to read this so bad. When we met, her body was fine as hell. Dated for around 6 years and it got a little worse every year while I continued to bust my ass in the gym every week.

We got engaged, and one night I called it off telling her she let herself go too much. That was the first time I had every said anything. I felt like the biggest asshole in the entire world. She was devastated, wedding and everything was paid for and ready to go. We ended up going ahead with it because she swore to me she would get back to where she was. Well, she never did. Married for 3 years now and its ALWAYS an issue. I am always looking at her thinking how beautiful she is, she really is in the face, but then looking down and seeing her belly pooch out of her tshirt and I'm like fuck man! I am always always always checking out other girls.

I'm 32 and she's 28 and there is no reason whatsoever she can not lose the weight. She works 3rd shift 3 days a week, which is hard, but if you want it bad enough you can find time.

She is always on a new diet, this and that, and will got to the gym like once every few months just to make me feel like she is doing something. Her mom is smoking hot, goes to exercise classes everyday and people always make comments about her mom on how good she looks at 50, and she does. That makes her so mad, but she wont do anything about it.

I even bought a treadmill for the house because she said she don't have time for the gym and if she had something at home it would help. That lasted for about 2 weeks.

I am in the best shape of my life and get comments all the time about my physique. She finally made the comment last summer on the way to the lake of what I have been thinking for a while and that was "I bet people wonder what your doing with me all the time."

I feel like such a asshole all the time because its all I think about when I'm around her. I don't have to bring it up either because she knows, and she brings it up as well, but wont do anything about.

I'm almost at my breaking point.

ok sorry that was long haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X