• Mr. O Top 5 Article is LIVE on MuscleMag.com

http://www.musclemag.com/culture/ski.../#.UFyzkI2PXp4

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Ahhhh Good picks!

Looks like we were pretty close with our picks. I had either Centopani or Rhoden pegged for the 5 spot.

How do you think Rhoden will fair? He has certainly been on run recently.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

I think dexter placing ahead of centopani is very possible just because Evan seems shallow like you noted, especially standing next to te other guys. I think wolf and branch can switch spots if wolf really nails his condition but who knows if that'll happen.
      Overall I think your picks were pretty damn accurate and I'm excited to see it all play out.

Comment

Hey, that was a good read! Thanks

I can definately see it going that route....I think the main denominator in the majority of people's picks are that no matter what happens 2nd-6th....the Gift will be 1st. He has a very and favorable long future ahead of him.

I can't wait to see this year's O, i'm getting excited again.

Comment

Nice predictions Skip. I feel 1 2 & 3 are spot on, but I just don't see Wolfe beating Centopani. Granted his chest is a weak point but from his recent pics hes defiantly brought them up to par. I got him in 3rd or 4th.
          How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

If Wolf loses to Centapani I will send you an IM t-shirt and 5 lbs of TEAM SKIP protein. There is no way he will beat Wolf unless Wolf blows his condition.

Skip

Sent from Skip's Galaxy Note

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by big ross View Post
              I think dexter placing ahead of centopani is very possible just because Evan seems shallow like you noted, especially standing next to te other guys. I think wolf and branch can switch spots if wolf really nails his condition but who knows if that'll happen.
              Overall I think your picks were pretty damn accurate and I'm excited to see it all play out.
              I think Dexter will look too small next to Evan. It will be nice to see comparisons because some of these guys havent been side by side with Evan yet.

Skip

Comment

I dont think Rhodden (sp?) will go very high. He will fight to get into the top 10, I think.

Skip

Comment

In fairness, these are just my predictions. I have been around a long time and I was a judge, as well, but that doesn't mean that I am right. We will see how it all pans out and as much as I feel that I usually call these pretty well, there are a ton of variables that can change the outcome. One of you might have the right picks. We shall see.

Evan won't beat Wolfe, though, and Wolfe won't beat Branch. lol

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                    In fairness, these are just my predictions. I have been around a long time and I was a judge, as well, but that doesn't mean that I am right. We will see how it all pans out and as much as I feel that I usually call these pretty well, there are a ton of variables that can change the outcome. One of you might have the right picks. We shall see.

Evan won't beat Wolfe, though, and Wolfe won't beat Branch. lol

Skip
                    You're 1000% right on Evan not beating Wolfe but I think Wolfe has a legit shot at beating branch if he's improved a bit and nails his conditioning.
                    I agree on Rhoden too, he's competed alot lately and the O is notorious for making you pay your dues first time out.

Comment

I could not agree more with that last statement. Dues need to be paid. Rhoden looks good but ... will he look good standing in a line up that is as deep as the O?

We shall see...

Skip

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                        If Wolf loses to Centapani I will send you an IM t-shirt and 5 lbs of TEAM SKIP protein. There is no way he will beat Wolf unless Wolf blows his condition.

Skip

Shit I hope Im right lol. You're probably right tho Skip, I'm just partial to Centopani and Im not a fan of Wolfe's physique.

Do you see Centopani being a threat in the future? Assuming he stays healthy and doesn't get injured.
                        How long can you go without believing in YOURSELF, before you are officially dead!

This isn't "Tea-Time Relaxy-Muscle", this is INTENSE Muscle. Bring something to the table or don't fucking show up. - Sammich

Comment

Very possible, yes. Hell, I know a certain someone that took 5th place in his first O attempt and went on to be kinda successful.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                          X