Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phil Heath has come along way in 10 years (pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil Heath has come along way in 10 years (pic)

It will be 10 years this year that Phil has been competing. The attached pic was from his first show in 02 where he won the Northern Colorado and this show wasn't a national qualifier.

I had the privilege of meeting him on 03 when I competed with him at the Colorado State show (and in the same show in 04).

I remember fondly arguing on the board with douches and haters that he would turn pro and I put up with a lot of shit defending my friend until he turned pro in 05 on his first attempt.

This year he will win his 2nd Olympia title unless he walks into an airplane propeller and loses an arm. Even then, he might still pull it off.

I have video of the 03 Colorado State where I was standing next to him during prejudging but I can't figure out how to get it uploaded to a computer because it is on a cassette from a camcorder.

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

He replied to one of my tweets one time, so he's extra cool in my book.

Also I lol'd at 'cassette from a camcorder.'

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCrazy View Post
      He replied to one of my tweets one time, so he's extra cool in my book.

Also I lol'd at 'cassette from a camcorder.'
      I figured that would give away how non-modern my camcorder was at that time. lol

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
        t I can't figure out how to get it uploaded to a computer because it is on a cassette from a camcorder.

Skip
        All you need is an external capture card. It's a little thing you can plug into a USB and plug the other end on your cam.

I like Phil a lot, this year I'm rooting for him, but next year I'm hoping Jay gives him a run for his money ( probably gonna get a lot of hate from the anti-Cutler squad )
        "If you're ready to do DC, you're not gonna give a flying f*(k about fatigue from the previous exercise. You get under the bar and kill it, each and every time." - homonunculus

"Nothing better than coming to IM and seeing a Wall of Text next to that big Tricep pic." - Lonnie123

“Hateful to me as the gates of Hades is that man who hides one thing in his heart and speaks another.” - Homer

The scale doesn't show a number. When he steps on it, it simply reads: Big Mother Fucker. - Skip

Comment

Impressive but.....

Comment

Why would you post a picture of Dorian in this thread? I can't read the writing in the pics because you didn't make them thumbnails. Is there a point?

Skip

Comment

How long had he been lifting(for bb/size gains) at that point SKIP?

Comment

Some say only months but he had worked out with the DU basketball team, too.

Skip

Sent from Skip's Galaxy Note

Comment

Dem striations
                  Max Muscle
                  5020 Katella Ave.
                  Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                  www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Has Heath got the best genetics for bodybuilding ever??
                    "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything..."

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

Working...
                    X