This is the good stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the good stuff

I received this email today. The email is unedited with the exception of the asterisks that I inserted in place of a couple other prep guy's names. I thought it only fair.

Skip,
    I talked to you last year about this same time. You explained your services to
    me and I had to think long and hard about hiring you.. I know you don't know me
    from Adam, but I have been following your work since the beginning..(Zilla, king
    kong, humonculous) days. I have been competing for over 10 years now...won some,
    lost alot more than won. I have tried every diet, every drug, ever way of
    "loading"...shit, traditional, skip, ******’s way...and even tried *****'s just
    to see. Well, after 4-5 years of my own research, I finally won an overall as
    well as came in as best as I ever have. I am not reallly for sure why am writing
    you this but I guess it's an apology to you for not commiting and hiring you. I
    can use the whole money excuse but I will refrain from that. I am sure that gets
    old. I know you have a million clients...but my true excuse is I had to do this
    for myself. I had to be my own guru. I mean, it's my body...I should be able to
    figure "myself" out. I just needed to take accurate notes..AND FOLLOW WHAT I
    DID TO A "T". I won cause I did the homework, but I must say thank you cause I
    cheated by looking off your paper. I knew that the skiploading technique would
    work for me but I had to get "my" timing right, with water, sodium, food, carbs
    and my metabolism. I acutally loaded twice...Once mondays at 1200g and once
    again on Friday pre weigh-ins with a a load in the morning. I learned not to
    fear carbs but use them accordingly. I also learned to not fear drinking
    water...Into the night. But the best thing is I learned about my own diet and
    how badly I've been fkn it up for years by going way to low on calories..way to
    soon. The bad thing now is as of last week, I am on an official off-seaon. I am
    going to Jr. Nats..that's been my goal forever and I am going to do it. Now, I
    gain 10 pounds of muscle...which takes me to exactly 198 on stage give or
    take...I get to figure out the numbers all over again. (I know, more about
    feel not by exact numbers). Its the stupid bodyopus thing...I am alway writing
    down macros everyday..fitday is my enemy and friend.

Skip, once again thank you for helping me even though you didn't have any idea
    you were. I had to make this trip on my own man... Your work and DVD are
    amazing...

Hope all is well and goodluck to you and your clients this National season! I
    hope that the fire's did not effect you. I used to live in Colorado Springs and
    man I hated seeing that on TV.

Sincerely,

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Definitely good stuff. I wonder if he's learning the lesson and maybe will consider that if he DID hire you, he's save himself probably a few more years of self-experimentation (just guessing here).

-S
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
      Definitely good stuff. I wonder if he's learning the lesson and maybe will consider that if he DID hire you, he's save himself probably a few more years of self-experimentation (just guessing here).

-S
      Yup, I was done with my own "old" way and knowing a few of my friends results, well, there was simply NO question. Worth every dime, I am excited to do a show, when Skip says so...;-)

Comment

Working...
      X