• PJing pics from Colorado State

Skip
    Attached Files

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

more .......
    Attached Files

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

more ...
      Attached Files

Comment

That is one hell of a class.

2017 NPC National Championships Classic Physique, Class D - 4th Place
        2017 NPC New England Championships Classic Physique, Class C - 1st Place
        2017 NPC East Coast Cup Classic Physique, Tall Class - 1st Place & Overall
        2015 Arnold Amateur Men's Classic Bodybuilding, Tall Class - 4th Place
        2013 NPC Europa Battle of Champions - 1st Place Novice Heavyweight, 2nd Place Open Light-Heavyweight

Comment

You lloked great Skip.(No homo) That class looks tough

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

Damn.....that's a lot of muscle on that stage. Great work Skip!
            Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

Great Job Skip!!! Conditioning looked amazing. Size was good too but I am in the same boat as your unfortunately.We always get out muscled by some big boys. I am really glad you got to have more fun with your prep this time around. Hope your family enjoyed the show!!!

Comment

Looking very shredded and complete mah man...tough class for sure.

Noob question...when the stage guy/announcer tells you guys where to stand to do your mandatories, does that pretty much tell you where you're going to place? You know what I mean...for the most part I see the top 2 placed in the middle...sometimes I would see the clear winner off to the side at times and let the 2-4 duke it out in the middle. Or is it random?

Forgive my ignorance but which one was the one that beat a younger Phil Heath?
                Max Muscle
                5020 Katella Ave.
                Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Phew tough class good work.

What does PJ stand for? Besides pajamas
                  :preach:

Comment

Pj=pre judging.
                    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Some big, ripped guys in that class Skip. You look awesome. From the back your hamstrings pop like no one else's.

Congrats
                      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Look great Skip you should be proud at the package u displayed. Tough class but your conditioning was amazing and you owned the most muscular crab and the rear double biceps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                        Team Skip Athlete

Comment

Nice work Skip! I though you had the best wheels there. Your back width hurts you a little, but overall package you brought I thought was top 3. Your conditioning is dialed in for sure! Congrats.
                          "It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument." -William G. McAdoo

Comment

Originally posted by theroymccoy View Post
                            Looking very shredded and complete mah man...tough class for sure.

Noob question...when the stage guy/announcer tells you guys where to stand to do your mandatories, does that pretty much tell you where you're going to place? You know what I mean...for the most part I see the top 2 placed in the middle...sometimes I would see the clear winner off to the side at times and let the 2-4 duke it out in the middle. Or is it random?

Forgive my ignorance but which one was the one that beat a younger Phil Heath?
                            Usually athletes are initially called out in numerical order. They sometimes do some comparisons, but if it's clear, they'll re-arrange with the top placers (at that point) moved to the center.

Rick Sosias is the guy who beat Phil H. in his 1st show. He's on the far left in the very first pic Ken posted in this thread (left-most thumbnail, left-most athlete with arms out in a wide V before hitting a rear double Bi).

-S
                            The Book Has Arrived!
                            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                              Usually athletes are initially called out in numerical order. They sometimes do some comparisons, but if it's clear, they'll re-arrange with the top placers (at that point) moved to the center.

Rick Sosias is the guy who beat Phil H. in his 1st show. He's on the far left in the very first pic Ken posted in this thread (left-most thumbnail, left-most athlete with arms out in a wide V before hitting a rear double Bi).

-S
                              thanks scott appreciate it
                              Max Muscle
                              5020 Katella Ave.
                              Los Alamitos, CA 90720
                              www.MaxMuscleLosAlamitos.com

Comment

Working...
                              X