Available for Seminars starting in July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available for Seminars starting in July

After doing a few seminars within the last year I have decided to commit to making myself available starting in July for seminars at gyms, bodybuilding shows, etc., whether in the US or, depending on the country, abroad, as well.

If the event has any connection to a charity, I will do the seminar for free. When I say "free", I mean that I won't take a fee but the promoter or gym owner would still be responsible for appropriate air fare and hotel accommodations. By "appropriate" I simply mean average. I don't need 5 star accommodations and I don't need to fly first class but I do expect to be treated fairly.

I will not be promoting myself by running down promoters or gym owners for potential interest. If you read this and would like to see me do a seminar at your gym or know of a promoter that you think might be interested, please pass my information onto them and I would be happy to discuss working with them and I would of course work to promote the event on this site and social media sites, as well.

I am only making myself available from mid-July through December 2012 at this time but would still be willing to discuss possible opportunities in 2013.

Please contact me via my email address: [email protected] or I can provide my phone number to anyone that is interested, as well.

Thank you,
    Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

If you would like to see me at your gym or a show close to you, please pass this information along to gym owners, show promoters, nutrition store owners, etc..

I am not charging a fee if it is charity related.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

This is cool. Srs.

Comment

Working...
      X