• A Tale of Two Fatties - New RANT

http://www.musclemag.com/culture/a-t.../#.UKQoLIfAfXQ

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

That was great. There's so much truth in that Rant. Be careful who you make fun of, it might be your turn next. I started out as the fat kid in the gym with everyone snikkering and laughing. Now I try my best to be as polite and respectful to everyone as they are to me in the gym. You never know what omeone has going on in their life. I wish you and your wife all the best.

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

Good read. I like what ya did there.
      2005 HOA Natural Classic
      2006 OCB Midwest
      2007 ABA Natural Illinois
      2008 HOA Natural Classic
      NPC Mid-Illinois
      NPC Midwest Open
      NPC Natural Grand Prix
      2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
      USPA Illinois State
      NGA Heart of America
      NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Skip, I for one find this title HIGHLY offensive.

"A Tale of Two Fatties"?????!!!!!????

Where do you get off messing with a perfectly wonderful Charles Dickens title?

Oh, great article btw. A must read.
        Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

Clearly, I am making up for other physical shortcomings in my life but that is for another Rant at a later date.
          Self-deprecation at its finest. lol

Comment

Nice.
            Good read.
            My Log: Back to Basics

Comment

Really good read Skip. It's so true that it's easy going to the gym when you r in shape versus when you r out of shape! Hail to anyone who gives the gym some time

Sent from SuperHuman's Phone using Tapatalk

Comment

loved the twist at the end. I seen it coming as soon as you were saying dirty things about the girl on facebook lol.

what % body fat do you start calling your self fat at? I feel like you are far from being what I consider fat lol.

also, great take home message. I am guilty in the sense of bitching about new comers taking up my limited space. This will make me think differently.

Comment

When my titties start to get soft and resemble that of an 11 year old girl, I consider myself fat.

Clearly, by the public's perception I would never be considered "fat". I use that word for the article because it catches people's attention and is a big negative, to be honest. By bodybuilding standards, though, and by the standards of my usual condition that I walk around at, it was pretty bad. I felt terrible, physically, and working so hard for so many years doesn't make your head very good when you don't look the part, either.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by syssstem View Post
                    loved the twist at the end. I seen it coming as soon as you were saying dirty things about the girl on facebook lol.
                    I gotta watch my predictability.

Skip

Comment

Yes, good one. I didn't see the twist coming either...

I've noticed some people (usually the women) into "health and fitness" and bodybuilding will actually post pictures they ninja'd on their phone of fatties on their facebook. ie how disgusted they are by them, having to share the same space, breathe the same air, etc.

(the fatty is probably thinking the same and wondering why a pre-op tranny is pointing a phone at them)
                      PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Redskull: These are the same bitches that I Rant about. Outside of the gym, they are worthless as people.

Skip

Comment

"Clearly, I am making up for other physical shortcomings in my life...."

That had me damn near pissing myself.....lol
                          Last edited by steel1970; 03-20-2012, 04:32 PM.
                          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Oh how I love this. :whoo: :whoo: :whoo: Reposting..

*hai redskull* lol
                            #docswholift
                            PGY-1 FM
                            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

I love the "fatties" at my gym cuz a few years ago, I was one of them. Instead of looking down and giggling, (and this is radical 4 me) I try to encourage people and let them know with hard work, it is possible to get into shape. Great article. Loved it.

Comment

Working...
                              X