Jimmy Kennedy off season 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Kennedy off season 2012

Jimmy and I got started tonight with a chest and back workout and we killed it. It was good to get back at it and I am looking forward to the next 7 to 8 weeks of training with him.

I got to speak to him at length during breakfast on Sunday and it sounds like there absolutely will be a 2012 season for him. March will have options being presented to him so he is excited about the next move and is excited about the off season, as well.

The goals this year are only a little bit different. We want to get him leaner but we are shooting for a higher playing weight than the last couple of years. We plan to do that by not dieting him so hard and keeping him stronger and fuller because we won't have to diet off anywhere near as much weight as last year or the year before.

It always takes him a couple weeks to acclimate to the altitude out here so he was sucking a little air tonight but he kept up with me just fine in the strength department. I was pulling 8s or 10s and he was pulling 12s almost every set.

I will keep this blog updated as to what we are doing and I will also get some pics in here, too.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Very cool....I will enjoy following along on this.
    Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I am going to just move details of this thread into my journal thread, I think, because we are training together 90% of the time right now, anyway. I will do pics and that sort of thing, too.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Will be a very good read. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

What's the latest on Jimmy?
          6/22/13 - 2013 NPC VICTORY CLASSIC
          1st - Novice Men's Lightheavy & Novice overall

Comment

He is focused on a couple new business ventures and they have relocated to their house in AZ. I plan to go out there and visit probably in October to hang out with him a bit and take in the last couple of Rockies games of the season at Chase Field against the D-Backs.

He would consider playing another year if he gets a call but he doesn't anticipate one. I think he is ready to move on and focus on his family and his future. That is my opinion as he hasn't come right out and said this.

Skip

Comment

Working...
            X