Meeting with Jimmy tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting with Jimmy tomorrow

Jimmy is back in town as of last night so we are meeting at our fav breakfast spot tomorrow morning and discussing the off season, goals, what he anticipates happening for this next season, etc.. He is coming here relatively healthy this year especially compared to last year as his knees are obviously going to be in great shape from not playing much but his weight is not too bad, either. Usually, this time of the year has his weight pretty high but he is likely only about 20 pounds over the weight we want him at so we may be able to actually put some muscle on the guy this year as opposed to just stripping the fat.

I have been getting a lot of questions about what he is going to do, where he is going to go, what his options are, if he will play this next season, etc.. I have had very little discussion with him over the last few weeks simply due to his time being very limited with not only the lead up to the Super Bowl but all of the post-win hoopla that comes along with it. Plus, those that follow Jimmy on Twitter will know this but, he does a LOT of charity stuff giving away footballs, jerseys, helmets, etc., that are signed by the team and that sort of thing. The little bit of discussion I have had with him gives me some information as to what is going on into this next year but I am always careful to never relay information to my blogs until I have cleared that information as being public and not privileged information. I get quite a lot of juicy information, sometimes, so I never want to blow it by handing off sensitive information to you guys. lol That would kind of suck.

I can say that it SOUNDS likely (very likely) that he will be playing next year but .... that's all I can say right now.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Hope your meeting goes well. Will be excited to follow ya'alls progress this year.

Man, Danny boy is going to be a happy camper tommorow haha.

Comment

It took me a minute to figure out what you meant. LOL

Danny unfortunately moved to Florida so he isn't around anymore. Plus, THAT is ONE of our fav spots but ... not our ABSOLUTE fav spot. Can't give it away but a couple of the guys here that I am friends with have been there a time or two. Just a small place where no one has any clue who he is. Otherwise, people stare or interupt the meal ALL THE TIME. lol

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewGpv03 View Post

Man, Danny boy is going to be a happy camper tommorow haha.
        Referring to the very "Happy" sever from the Longevity Video, I'm assuming. LOL!
        2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Let us know what the Super Bowl ring looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkyboy View Post
            Let us know what the Super Bowl ring looks like.
            ^^

Comment

Good luck to Jimmy this off season. Hope to see him on the field this upcoming season.

Comment

They don't get the rings for a while. It takes a few months to get the design made and get them all done.

We did nail down what we are going to do and what we are going to focus on so we may be starting as early as tomorrow.

Skip

Comment

I've never been a Pro Football guy, but after learning more about Jimmy from you I've definitely been following more this last year. I'll be looking forward to seeing his progress.
                  1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
                  2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
                  2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
                  2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
                  2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
                  2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
                  Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Working...
                  X