Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKIP's Training

Skip,

With 2012 on us now, just wondering are you training for a contest or what are your current goals? Also, what type of training are you doing now, if it is different at all from what you were doing in "Longevity"? I know your back was messed up for a while; so if you are healthy or not what would the ideal type of training you would/are doing now.

Thanks in advance.

Just saw this.

I am finally back in the gym and it has been 3 weeks so far. So, I have no idea what this year will bring and I am just looking at it a week at a time right now. Back feels great after the rest, too.

My training is pretty basic as I get back to it and get my body geared down again. Nice pun, I know.

I do have an article coming out (I hope) that will cover a newer training protocol that I like very much and have been using with great results. It is different from what I was doing in the Longevity DVD, yes.

I will probably not think much about any future goals until I get another couple months under my belt and get back into the condition I am comfortable with.

Thanks for asking, though, and I will keep everyone posted.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thanks.

I will wait for the article on IM or Musclemag.

Comment

It should have been out this month but they are running a little behind so I anticipate it being out mid-February.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Look forward to reading the article, enjoyed the training videos from Longevity.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Skip

Comment

Working...
            X