My interview on Iron Subculture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My interview on Iron Subculture

Some other guy named Scott Stevenson is on there, too, but my interview starts at the 30 minute mark. Not sure when what's-his-name's interview starts.

http://www.archive.org/details/Episode002_511

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Good interview Skip!
    2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
    2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
    2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
    2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
    2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
    2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
    *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
    88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
    88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      Some other guy named Scott Stevenson is on there, too, but my interview starts at the 30 minute mark. Not sure when what's-his-name's interview starts.

http://www.archive.org/details/Episode002_511

Skip
      To be honest, who really cares about this other guy (what's his name)... Just go right to the 30min mark...

-S
      Last edited by homonunculus; 01-01-2012, 02:40 PM.
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

any1 recomend the best program to use to unzip this
        nabba north 2010 first timers - 6th place

Comment

Great stuff there Skip. Very well done.

Comment

Lol @ Scott.

I actually need to listen to the entire 2 hour episode as I just haven't had the time since being back home.

Skip

Sent from my Skip-Phone

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Hey guys. You can also just listen to it here as well: ://ironsubculture.yolasite.com/is-podcast.php

(You will need to add an http in front of that. Sorry, I cannot post links as a newbie, so you will need to copy-and-paste it.)

Ideally though, you can go to iTunes and subscribe to Iron Subculture so you don't miss any future episodes. I will quite likely have Skip and "that other guy" on again in the future as long as I don't get too many complaints about their in appropriate comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_Colescott View Post
                Hey guys. You can also just listen to it here as well: ://ironsubculture.yolasite.com/is-podcast.php

(You will need to add an http in front of that. Sorry, I cannot post links as a newbie, so you will need to copy-and-paste it.)

Ideally though, you can go to iTunes and subscribe to Iron Subculture so you don't miss any future episodes. I will quite likely have Skip and "that other guy" on again in the future as long as I don't get too many complaints about their in appropriate comments.
                Hey Steve!

You told me you'd be cutting out all the F-bombs I dropped and poorly placed mother jokes...

Here's the link, in it's full glory:

http://ironsubculture.yolasite.com/is-podcast.php

-Scott
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                  Hey Steve!

You told me you'd be cutting out all the F-bombs I dropped and poorly placed mother jokes...

-Scott
                  Well my mother refuses to listen to it, so it didn't seem necessary. I appreciate have you and that other guy on there Scott. Lots of good info shared. I'm even sounding less and less like a robot anchorman each interview I do.

Comment

Great interview, both Skip and Scott!

Steve, I'm looking forward to more interviews in near future.

And FYI for everyone else, since these are podcasts you can download them to iTunes (for free ) and listen to them whenever you want. Aint that just hunky dorry?

-Kris
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

If Steve cut all of my F bombs there wouldn't be much of an interview left.

Skip

Comment

I thought there was something wrong with the link as it wasn't opening a video....glad I figured out it was an audio interview....it was good, even the "other guy's" stuff was interesting....lol
                        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Working...
                        X