Possible TEAM SKIP Experiment - Hear me out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible TEAM SKIP Experiment - Hear me out

Not sure if I am going to do this or not but with the timing being so good (good time of the year for me) I figured I would at least put the feelers out there to see if there is any interest before I decide. There is no need for me to decide to do it if the interest isn't there.

I won't give it away completely because my ideas get ripped off enough, as it is, but it would look like this:

I need at least 10 people MAYBE 15 but I will probably stay with 10.

I will consult with these people as clients in the same fashion that I would an ECON plan which basically means that I would set everything up for your diet with the thought of LOSING body fat only. If you are in a gaining mode right now I could do it but I don't want to. What I want to do would only involve people that want to get leaner. Sorry.

I would set up the plan and the client would check in as usual with the updates that I ask for and the information that I ask for once a week and I would then make changes, if and as necessary, for the following week.

This idea that I want to test is something that I have played with and have seen potential with the results but just like the last experiment, I need to see whether it can be replicated with more people than just me. I am confident that it will be effective and work or I wouldn't even bother with it. In fact, I am so sure it will work that I am really only doing the experiment to PROVE it. Even as well respected as my opinions are, they hold more credibility when I can say that I proved this on 10-15 people instead of just a couple.

If you are interested, it would be a nominal fee vs. my usual fees and even less than if you were an ECON client. The 10 week experiment will run $250.

This will NOT include anything to do with training, though. This is entirely diet related only.

If you are interested, post here and let me know. If I see enough interest, I may do this pretty quickly because other than writing a lot for the next couple months, the competitive season winds down in just a few weeks. Usually, I like to chill with a lower workload for a couple months around the Holidays but this year I could bang this out ending the experiment with the Holidays.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Is this experiment going to include what supplements to take? Depending on when you do this and if the finances allow it. I would be interested.

Comment

EDIT: I think I might have to pass on this due to few reasons. Good luck though.
      Last edited by Quadriceps; 10-03-2011, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I'm in Assuming you want both male and female subjects?

Comment

I'm interested.

Comment

pick me! pick me!
            "This is your life. It is the only one you get. So no excuses, and no do-overs. If you make a mistake or fail at something you learn from it, you get over it and you move on. Your job is to be the very best person you can be and to never settle for anything less."
            ~ Ann Richards, former TX governor

Comment

Interested. Pm'd you. Does this involve beer?
              Lee Salado, E.P.A.S.

Comment

The reason I need a lot of interest is because I will be picky with the subjects that I use. Example: if you are already very lean then it wouldn't be as good as if you had at least 10 pounds to lose and preferably even 15 or more. I also need people that have been training and have baseline strength levels because it will be important for me to be able to tell that there is no muscle loss and actually see if there might be gains, too.

I will check back tonight to see where the interest is. Thanks.

Skip

Sent from my Samsung Epic while riding my Harley

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Sign up! I did the last experiment with SKIP and it was great. If I weren't in gaining mode right now I'd sign up for this one too.
                  Use True Nutrition Discount Code YKF124 for 5-10% off of all orders from TRUENUTRITION.com!

My On-Site Log

My Off-Site Log

Comment

I would be interested in this Skip. I have always had a problem with taking off fat. Only problem is right now I am in the midst of just taking it easy in the gym while I heal up my groin from a major strain. Lifting is going well, just light. And you want fat guys, well here I am

If it wont' work, thats fine. I would love to work with you someday, but your reg rates are out of my league right now until most likely next year when my wife gets out of school and into a real job.
                    Lets get serious. Lets get ugly. Beat the logbook - Gollum
                    BEAT YOUR FREAKING LOGBOOK! That's what you should be worrying about - DC

It has everything to do with what you put in your mouth. Stop putting unhealthy shit in your mouth - trucelt

Save 5% at TrueProtein.com - snc768

Comment

I'm Interested, I feel id be a good subject, got a decent amount of fat to shed

Comment

Skip, I would be very interested in this. About 8 years ago I was 300lbs (fat boy status) and have since lost a lot of weight (I'm 215 now) but I still have excess skin and fat stores that are giving me issues. I could stand to drop another 20lbs of fat or so.

Thanks,

Danny

Comment

Interested.

In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality.

∼Kristian Kan, Rich By 25

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

∼Ann Landers
                          Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I am definitely interested in this. I would like to know a little bit more about the incremental expenses first but this seems like a no brainer. If the opportunity presents itself, I'm in.

Comment

drats!! 4 months time i'm sure i would benefit from this experiment....i think you should run a 'Post Xmas' one...
                              2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
                              2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
                              2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
                              2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
                              2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
                              2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

Working...
                              X