Congratulations to Tracy Bodner for getting her Pro Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Tracy Bodner for getting her Pro Card

Tracy Bodner received her Pro Card this past weekend in women's physique at the North American Championships. In a very bizarre twist to the ongoing Cam and Tracy and Skip Saga, we all actually had the opportunity to speak on a few occasions and decided to move forward and put our past issues behind us.

I admit that I have tried to do this in the past and was not able to but after all of the time that has passed and some significant things that have transpired in that time, it has made the issues between us seem pretty insignificant.

Truth is, I am not too big to admit that I apologized for my immature, shitty and spiteful handling of the situation and admitted to being pissed off and, quite frankly, hurt by how it all transpired. I took it personally and could not let it go for whatever reason. I cannot take credit for approaching them as I have tried to avoid them for quite some time. It was Cam who initially spoke to me backstage and they both approached me later and, for what it's worth, I appreciated that they did.

I am not sure we will be doing lunch anytime soon but I can tell you that I felt much better after we all said what we had to say. There was a lot of shitty things said on both sides and it is nice to know that they are willing to move forward past the negativity.

I am genuinely happy for Tracy as she has worked very hard for a very long time to get a pro card. Most of you know that I have been ruthless about people in this sport and I have a genuine dislike for people that live for a pro card and treat it as if that is all that matters. I have taken shots at them over the last few years but I think that it wasn't THEM that I was most irritated by but the sport as a whole. I am genuinely disappointed with the sport and how people act in this sport and would use them as the punching bag and that clearly wasn't fair no matter if I felt I was slighted by them or not.

So, this isn't as much an open apology as it is my publicly congratulating Tracy (and Cam) for her getting her card and letting people know that if you hear we were in a picture together, there is a reason for it. Hopefully, they won't post the picture where we had each other's hands around each other's necks.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Kudos to you all for getting past this!

And Congrats to Tracy!
    2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
    2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
    2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
    2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
    2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
    2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      Tracy Bodner received her Pro Card this past weekend in women's physique at the North American Championships. In a very bizarre twist to the ongoing Cam and Tracy and Skip Saga, we all actually had the opportunity to speak on a few occasions and decided to move forward and put our past issues behind us.

I admit that I have tried to do this in the past and was not able to but after all of the time that has passed and some significant things that have transpired in that time, it has made the issues between us seem pretty insignificant.

Truth is, I am not too big to admit that I apologized for my immature, shitty and spiteful handling of the situation and admitted to being pissed off and, quite frankly, hurt by how it all transpired. I took it personally and could not let it go for whatever reason. I cannot take credit for approaching them as I have tried to avoid them for quite some time. It was Cam who initially spoke to me backstage and they both approached me later and, for what it's worth, I appreciated that they did.

I am not sure we will be doing lunch anytime soon but I can tell you that I felt much better after we all said what we had to say. There was a lot of shitty things said on both sides and it is nice to know that they are willing to move forward past the negativity.

I am genuinely happy for Tracy as she has worked very hard for a very long time to get a pro card. Most of you know that I have been ruthless about people in this sport and I have a genuine dislike for people that live for a pro card and treat it as if that is all that matters. I have taken shots at them over the last few years but I think that it wasn't THEM that I was most irritated by but the sport as a whole. I am genuinely disappointed with the sport and how people act in this sport and would use them as the punching bag and that clearly wasn't fair no matter if I felt I was slighted by them or not.

So, this isn't as much an open apology as it is my publicly congratulating Tracy (and Cam) for her getting her card and letting people know that if you hear we were in a picture together, there is a reason for it. Hopefully, they won't post the picture where we had each other's hands around each other's necks.

Skip

That was a funny ass line...
      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
        That was a funny ass line...
        and so Skiplike dontcha think! lol
        2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
        2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
        2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
        2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
        2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
        2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

My point was just that I don't think they want to become best friends and hang out at the house with me but I think we all are happy to have made positive steps in at least making the situation far less negative than it has been for a long time.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

I saw that!I remember all of that!WOW!Glad thing's are better and def glad for her!

Comment

Originally posted by jplahm View Post
              I saw that!I remember all of that!WOW!Glad thing's are better and def glad for her!
              is there a link to the original story?
              2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
              2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Removed..No free advertising!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                is there a link to the original story?
                It's an old story for christ sake, leave it alone.
                Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

I am not going to drudge up the past, Rocky. Some remember the issues and for those that don't, it is no longer important.

Skip

Comment

What is important is positive growth, fences mended and self reflection. That is awesome!
                    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn "Future" Bellon View Post
                      What is important is positive growth, fences mended and self reflection. That is awesome!
                      x2.
                      2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
                      2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
                      2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
                      2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

Working...
                      X