Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transversus abdominis

Dear Skip,

I just read an article from you on elitefts where you recommended some interesting thing for the over 50 guys. among other things you´ve recommended to train the transverus amdonis for a flat belly.
    I understand the idea behind taht and just wanted to kow if you have a special routine for that. Do you use "time sets" or just trying to keep it in for as long as you can and trying to beat this time next day or so?
    Do you still recommend the things you´ve metioned on elitefts or would you add some points?
    Thank you.
    Greetings from Germany

I wrote that article about 2 months ago, I believe. I haven't changed anything other than playing around with "reps" vs holds for a specific amount of time.

In the article or coach log, I explain that I hold and count to 10 for each "set." I then built to 15, 20 and then 30 per set.

Recently, I have been playing with counting "reps" as one strong hold/contraction, allowing the muscles to rest and doing another rep until I get to a specific amount of reps. I am unsure, yet, which one I prefer more because I haven't been using this new approach for very long.

No matter how you do it, it will build better control of the muscle, though. Ultimately, that's the goal.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Thank you very much. I will try the one and the other.

Comment

Working...
      X