What about when life gets in the way?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about when life gets in the way?

This sunday I've got to go to a wedding fair with my other half, Saturday is a training day so how flexible can I be with a skipload and it still be effective?

Wedding fair starts at 10am on Sunday and I train early Saturday morning. Could it be split over Saturday evening very early Sunday morning? Just push back to later on Sunday?

Or maybe just keep diet as normal and just don't load this weekend? (Im not prepping for a show).

Be good to get a few ideas on how to fit skip loading around life as it's likely to happen again

There will always be something that you will have to adjust for. If it were me in your situation, I would just load later in the day on Sunday or after you train on Saturday. Unless you are already doing 2 days, I wouldn't split it up.

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      There will always be something that you will have to adjust for. If it were me in your situation, I would just load later in the day on Sunday or after you train on Saturday. Unless you are already doing 2 days, I wouldn't split it up.

Skip

Thank you, I'll do it Saturday I think then

Comment

Working...
      X