Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daily calories too low?

Hello everyone.

I did my first skipload this last weekend. I did it on Saturday not Sunday as that works better for me.

Anyway I ended up having like 725 carbs and got a chance to have good I'd been craving. I was extremely full after the 6 hour load though.
    So anyway my baseline weight was 206.
    This morning I weighed in at 204.4 meaning in just 2 full days and some odd hours I'm already 1.6 lbs under baseline. Does this mean that perhaps my daily calorie intake is too low? Or perhaps the skip load wasn't big enough?

Thanks for any help

Could be both but if you have had the same caloric intake for at least a couple of weeks and haven't been dropping a lot of fat/body weight, it is likely the Skipload being too small. I would check that first.

There are a lot of variables that I don't know and I am not working with you so I am not aware of "patterns" so this is my best advice based on the information you provided.

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
      Could be both but if you have had the same caloric intake for at least a couple of weeks and haven't been dropping a lot of fat/body weight, it is likely the Skipload being too small. I would check that first.

There are a lot of variables that I don't know and I am not working with you so I am not aware of "patterns" so this is my best advice based on the information you provided.

Skip
      That actually is exactly right on Skip. I had been hovering between 206 and 208 for a couple weeks. I watched the longevity dvd for about the 10th time and just said F it in gonna go for it. It was actually pretty nerve racking not knowing how I would respond. The dvd has been a great asset not only in the skiploading part but just seeing up my daily diet in general and only adding in 1 thing at a time. I was dreading aging in cardio and it seems as though at least for another week I can hold off on it.

Thank you so much for the reply. It is really a great honor to have you actually throw a comment in.

Comment

Happy to hear that people are still accessing the DVD even after this long. Thank you.

I am looking forward to starting the next one soon.

Skip
        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Very much looking forward to it as well. Thanks for the advice Skip
          Stay healthy

Comment

I guess I spoke too soon. Somehow today I'm up a full pound. So im guessing I'm not moving enough water

Comment

Did you drink enough water during your load?

Comment

Originally posted by champion#1 View Post
                Did you drink enough water during your load?
                I drank minimal water during but I have been drinking a gallon a day since.

Comment

Skip I jus lifted my truck and put 35s on it
                  I've also dropped about 15 lbs in 2 months

Is there correlation between 4 wheel drives with big ass tires and metabolism...
                  Also I feel infinitely cooler as well

Lol sorry not trying to hijack the thread I jus love the way skip normally replys to questions like this
                  I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                  I too like to live dangerously

Comment

Originally posted by DC_catholic315 View Post
                    Skip I jus lifted my truck and put 35s on it
                    I've also dropped about 15 lbs in 2 months

Is there correlation between 4 wheel drives with big ass tires and metabolism...
                    Also I feel infinitely cooler as well

Lol sorry not trying to hijack the thread I jus love the way skip normally replys to questions like this
                    Damn, I somehow missed this post previously.

Lifting your truck is absolutely related to your metabolism and you should feel cooler because guys who drive big trucks are winners.

Skip
                    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Working...
                    X