Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitargo, Dextrose and Waxy Maize during Skipload?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitargo, Dextrose and Waxy Maize during Skipload?

Hey Skip,

I think you haven't covered this in the DVD. If you did then I'm sorry for bringuing this up again...

What's your opinion on taking any of these compounds to help getting more carbs in your system during the Skipload?

Thanks

Not Skip obvio.... But what would you rather have; fat free and low fat pop tarts, kids cereal, pan cakes, waffles with maple syrup etc.... Or a carb powder / drink?
    SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Originally posted by LG1 View Post
      Not Skip obvio.... But what would you rather have; fat free and low fat pop tarts, kids cereal, pan cakes, waffles with maple syrup etc.... Or a carb powder / drink?
      Bingo.
      Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
      FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
      www.316fit.com
      Email: [email protected]

Comment

It depends. I'm doing a big load today and I'm not a huge fan of sweets.

It's like Skip said in the DVD, "it becames a job". At this time getting as many carbs in my system is my main concern so the occasional carb drink could be pretty beneficial for me

The same may not apply to others, of course...

Comment

Originally posted by RooTShell View Post
          It depends. I'm doing a big load today and I'm not a huge fan of sweets.

It's like Skip said in the DVD, "it becames a job". At this time getting as many carbs in my system is my main concern so the occasional carb drink could be pretty beneficial for me

The same may not apply to others, of course...
          Well it shouldn't be such a job that you can't get the food down by eating. I think if you get to that point you are probably going overboard with your loads.

Don't forget things like pretzels, pizza, chex mix, etc that are salty and not sweet.

I may want sweets first thing, but I do get very tired of them later on in the day. Then all i want is something like pizza.
          Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
          FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
          www.316fit.com
          Email: [email protected]

Comment

Yeah... I know what you mean... Had a nice low fat pizza 2 hours ago, felt niiiice

This is a big load because I've been on a low fat/low carb/high protein diet for 12 weeks in a row so my depletion (as well as my condition) is extreme and I'm still 5 weeks out from my show... Just found this Skipload method 2 days ago and decided to give it a go but of course, after 12 weeks on a low calorie diet my stomach is not used to digest this much food...

Comment

You should be able to do either or as well as a combo of solid and liquid carbs IMO.
              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Sounds great!

Thank you both for your input. Really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                X