Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi-day show, best way to apply skiploading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homonunculus
    replied
    Originally posted by Theseus View Post
    People probably wont notice you as much as you notice you. I mean, you could be 100% full one night and 85% full the next night and if you are lean enough I doubt anyone would notice. Just stay lean and focus on the performance, or get a bigger sock or something and they wont even notice your physique!

LOL - I always figured doing it the opposite way was better: Get a bigger physique and they won't notice you're using a sock...

-S

Leave a comment:

• Theseus
    replied
    People probably wont notice you as much as you notice you. I mean, you could be 100% full one night and 85% full the next night and if you are lean enough I doubt anyone would notice. Just stay lean and focus on the performance, or get a bigger sock or something and they wont even notice your physique!

Leave a comment:

• mercury88
    replied
    By shows you mean stripping, right?
    Kinda lol

I was trying to avoid saying specifics but screw it. Im in a local musical right now and my part requires me to be in nothing but a loin cloth for a good 75% of the show each night.

Leave a comment:

• Ken "Skip" Hill
    replied
    lol

Skip

Leave a comment:

• Theseus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CJ Hartley
    replied
    what kind of show is it?

Leave a comment:

• mercury88
    started a topic Multi-day show, best way to apply skiploading?

Multi-day show, best way to apply skiploading?

To start off with, I have been skiploading for a good...16 weeks now and I am 100% satisified with where I am at right now.

I am about a week away from a show that runs every night for a little over a week.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could apply loading to somehow maintain a fairly consistent looking physique over the course of the entire show?

I've got it figured out to the point where I will be fine for the first night or two if I load about 4 days prior, but I am not sure how to handle it for the rest of the nights without going flat again.

Hopefully this makes sense :p, any help is appreciated!
Working...
X