Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi-day show, best way to apply skiploading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-day show, best way to apply skiploading?

To start off with, I have been skiploading for a good...16 weeks now and I am 100% satisified with where I am at right now.

I am about a week away from a show that runs every night for a little over a week.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could apply loading to somehow maintain a fairly consistent looking physique over the course of the entire show?

I've got it figured out to the point where I will be fine for the first night or two if I load about 4 days prior, but I am not sure how to handle it for the rest of the nights without going flat again.

Hopefully this makes sense :p, any help is appreciated!

what kind of show is it?
    2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
    2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
    2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
    2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
    2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
    2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
    *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
    88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
    88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

By shows you mean stripping, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus View Post
        lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Kinda lol

I was trying to avoid saying specifics but screw it. Im in a local musical right now and my part requires me to be in nothing but a loin cloth for a good 75% of the show each night.

Comment

People probably wont notice you as much as you notice you. I mean, you could be 100% full one night and 85% full the next night and if you are lean enough I doubt anyone would notice. Just stay lean and focus on the performance, or get a bigger sock or something and they wont even notice your physique!

Comment

People probably wont notice you as much as you notice you. I mean, you could be 100% full one night and 85% full the next night and if you are lean enough I doubt anyone would notice. Just stay lean and focus on the performance, or get a bigger sock or something and they wont even notice your physique!

LOL - I always figured doing it the opposite way was better: Get a bigger physique and they won't notice you're using a sock...

-S
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Working...
              X