Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news/update for the "real" DVD ?

Big thanks to you Skip first,

At the release of the flv videos, you were talking about full, DVD quality files...

I tried the flv on my multimedia HDD but it's not working :-( and to watch on the portable PC is less comfortable...

Chris may be able to answer your question better than I but we aren't going to do the full DVD quality files only because the interest wasn't there and the quality of the files that we put out for so many different download and viewable options are reported by almost everyone to be pretty good in the quality department.

I have 4k invested in this project from equipment to editing and getting this project launched. I gotta draw the line somewhere.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Its 2011, no need for hard copy DVDs any longer. They will soon go te way of VHS, just like CDs are currently doing.

Good choice on saving the money Skip.

Comment

No problem Skip, I understand.

I'll play with some video converter.

Thanks again for the time, effort (and money) you put in this projet.

Comment

Do some searching here. There are a few threads on how to convert and burn to DVD. Good stuff!
          Save 5% off your entire order at TrueProtein.com by using discount code LYP800; 10% if you order 16 lbs or more!

For a protein that can be used anytime, try TeamSkip Blend

You will need a scoop if you don’t have one: Measuring Scoops

Comment

Skip this great to see. I have always had the want to Body Build and also try competing. I love a challenge. Needless to say my now ex was supportive then I would get backstabbed so I learned to make her happy i cant be happy. Sadly now that I am single father raising children at 34 I am trying to get back into the game. Harder now and my body type makes it harder as well and financially. These clips made a lot of sence and will be very knowledgeable to me. Now hoping I can find someone to burn me a DVD. Again thank you SOO much. Rob

Comment

Thank you and I hope you find the DVD helpful.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
              Instagram: @intensemuscle
              YouTube: TEAMSKIP
              TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Good to see you here on IM Rob, pretty much all you need to know is on this board!
                2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
                2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury :frusty:
                2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
                2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
                2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
                2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
                *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
                88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
                88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

Working...
                X