No announcement yet.

skipload question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think what made me stop this debate with BD was when I asked myself this one question: "Even if BD were RIGHT, does it change anything about the Skiploading and it's success?" Clearly the answer is no so .... even if I were DEAD WRONG ... it still doesn't matter. If Skiploading didn't work AND BD was right? That might explain why but that isn't the case here. Personally, I see this as argumentative and an attempt to either impress everyone with your studies knowledge or to somehow try to "prove" that Skiploading shouldn't work. I don't know and I don't care. It is Saturday so I have client work to do and then I am going out with my wife.

Skip
    www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
    Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: IntenseMuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Fuck me, I was just on here this morning and there is about 20 more posts. Poor Jackie Chan.

Comment

• Originally posted by chriskay View Post

i am german too and i didnt have any problems to understand this statement at all
        Thank you. Honestly, I needed that.

Skip
        www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• That's not the case. The beginning of the post where you stopped reading was:
          Skip you got me wrong, I do not doubt anything, I know that you have proven it hundred or thousand times.
          You asked me for a study (I didn't want to impress anybody) I gave one as an example-carb absorbtion into bloodstream.
          But no need to start that topic again.
          http://www.truenutrition.com/ Discount Code for 5 % - 10% off:
          BNK573
          To all Europeans: Best quality I ever had and shipment took 9 days only.

Future is a result of present movements!

(At the present-day in the world of today).

Comment

• Black Dog, how many people do you think actually read all of your bullshit. Nobody cares to read bullshit that long

Comment

• damn, skipsta didnt take the tipsta bait i laid out for him! just trying to make you smile homie! hahahaha!
              2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
              2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
              2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
              2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

• Originally posted by johngorman View Post
                damn, skipsta didnt take the tipsta bait i laid out for him! just trying to make you smile homie! hahahaha!
                Nah, I have just avoided the thread because it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Tipsta is ok in my book these days. I just don't agree with a lot of his "matter of fact" opinions. When I give my opinions I say they are my opinions. He argues more from a point of what he says is fact. He's a good guy, though.

Skip
                www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

• Thank you, Skip. I also consider you as a good guy and even more than that. I was just a bit pissed when you called my opinion gem and priceless.
                  You stated before:
                  I tend to think it is more a clash of personalities than it is that we don't understand each other.
                  I said maybe and meanwhile I have to say exactly because I'm also not a pussy or puss out, even if you try to sneer at me. I did not see this as a cock fight (male chicken) or a contest who bangs chicks hotter or even that hot that they lay their eggs boiled already...
                  So the only thing we "clashed" about was carb-absorbtion and as mentioned in my last post, no need to start that topic again and it has nothing to do with your method basically.
                  I've tried many methods and read about many others as well. You mentioned that your method is very successful. Other methods are successful as well, but for me your method is the most successful. It is very elaborated and has many advantages and also benefits regarding other methods.
                  So thank you very much for everything, Skip.
                  http://www.truenutrition.com/ Discount Code for 5 % - 10% off:
                  BNK573
                  To all Europeans: Best quality I ever had and shipment took 9 days only.

Future is a result of present movements!

(At the present-day in the world of today).

Comment

• sinc e this thread hasnt been closed yet i wanted to ask another question...
                    you metioned the use of skiploading in the offseason, ut if we are talking offseason how can we possibly be even nearly depleted by sunday (they of refeed)? hope skip will chime in on this (i doubt it though lol)
                    2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
                    2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Removed..No free advertising!

Comment

• I would like to hear more on offseason skiploading too. I have been doing it for a couple months now, and I use the same principle as precontest I suppose. Checking my baseline making sure I am not going below. I have been gaining slowly and steadily. I eat a lot of carbs during the week, mostly sweet potatoes, brown/jasmine rice, oatmeal, ezekiel and whole wheat toast. Then on sunday I go high GI in accordance with skiploading principles. My refeeds are six hours and I am not getting in nearly as many carbs as people precontest, but that is to be expected. Thats just me though, hopefully I am on the right track.

Comment

• i hired skip this past summer for just this reason (offseason skiploading) and it was one of the best things i have EVER done. there is a way to grow and stay lean, and still have a nice skipload once a week.
                        2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
                        2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
                        2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
                        2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

• Originally posted by johngorman View Post
                          i hired skip this past summer for just this reason (offseason skiploading) and it was one of the best things i have EVER done. there is a way to grow and stay lean, and still have a nice skipload once a week.
                          It definitely allows you to keep your sanity if you are eating clean all week. I don't know about you and others, but chicken, rice, veggies, oats and bison get pretty old eating them all week long...The refeeds are nice and keep the metab fired up even though they are much smaller for me, but they allow me to loosen things up quite a bit for the one day and I get sane again....
                          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

• i m confused... if you are already eating so many carbs during the week what is there really to "refeed" on the weekend? i thought the basis of skiploading is that it DOES work on the premises that we end up the week in a depleted state, thus making the body more receptive of high GI carbs taken for 6 hours or more.
                            another thing is this: assuming that you are already eating all these carbs mon thru sat, and REFFEDING on sunday with even more carbs, how can you wake up monday morning and actually even remotely want to continue eating carbohidates, even from rice and such? i would think by monday morning you are so sick in the stomach, or at least so overcarbed, that all you can handle is pure protein shake and lots of water for at least 1 whole day!

Comment

• It definitely gets filling, but for me (I'm def no expert), I think that during the weak with oats, brown rice, whole grains, ezekiel etc, you are using mainly low GI, then on Sun, switching to high GI so it affects your metabolism and body differently. Still even on Sunday I am probably taking in twice as many carbs as normal days... But Monday morning def feels full for sure, but just gotta do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
                                It definitely gets filling, but for me (I'm def no expert), I think that during the weak with oats, brown rice, whole grains, ezekiel etc, you are using mainly low GI, then on Sun, switching to high GI so it affects your metabolism and body differently. Still even on Sunday I am probably taking in twice as many carbs as normal days... But Monday morning def feels full for sure, but just gotta do it.
                                but wouldnt you want to go on a low carb day at least on monday so that by tuesday you can handle low GI carbs again?

Comment

Working...
                                X