skipload question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pumped340 View Post
    Yea I watched it, very informative, maybe I just forgot some of what was mentioned lol.

Obviously not to take away anything from skiploading but I thought I'd mention that cheat day idea in the off season because 1) you get any food you want and 2) its all day 3) third day you don't eat much which is convenient. Just saying
    O/T: Where does your 1000 calories from the next day come from (macros)? Mainly prot/veggies?
    Use the following discount code: BDB830 and save 5 to 10% on your order at www.trueprotein.com

Comment

• Originally posted by bernimx View Post
      O/T: Where does your 1000 calories from the next day come from (macros)? Mainly prot/veggies?
      Yup, just lean protein and veggies. Thats during a 'bulk'. I'm cutting now and things are slowing down so I'm going to implement a cheat day tomorrow, following the next day with a complete fast (maybe 1 cup of cottage cheese at night), so basically a ~36hr fast. A year ago I would never have tried it but I have seen many others do well with this and Intermittent Fasting has certainly showed me that muscle wasting is less of an issue from not eating so often as I previously thought.

Comment

Yup, just lean protein and veggies. Thats during a 'bulk'. I'm cutting now and things are slowing down so I'm going to implement a cheat day tomorrow, following the next day with a complete fast (maybe 1 cup of cottage cheese at night), so basically a ~36hr fast. A year ago I would never have tried it but I have seen many others do well with this and Intermittent Fasting has certainly showed me that muscle wasting is less of an issue from not eating so often as I previously thought.

What about the rest of the week? Do you have a high % from CHO?

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ RABBIT View Post
          What about the rest of the week? Do you have a high % from CHO?
          25% as of now. I used to only lower my carbs and fat in the past during a cut but now I'm back to using percentages, not that the body recognizes percentages but surprisingly lowering my protein along with carbs and fats hasn't resulted in any muscle loss, lowest my protein has been for a cut in awhile (for more than a couple weeks anyway)...only about 1.25g/lb right now.

Comment

• Pumped, 2 things:

1. You hijacked my thread. It was about Skiploading and you have somehow changed it to what you do and that wasn't at all my intention with this thread or why people made this thread or this forum, for that matter.

2. Is that you in your avatar? If not, please change it. I would hate for people to ask you questions based on thinking that you look like that. I would prefer your avatar represent you.

Bottom line is this thread is about Skiploading and my DVD. If you want to talk about what you do, I am cool with that but do it in the main forum.

Skip
            www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
            Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: IntenseMuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
              Pumped, 2 things:

1. You hijacked my thread. It was about Skiploading and you have somehow changed it to what you do and that wasn't at all my intention with this thread or why people made this thread or this forum, for that matter.

2. Is that you in your avatar? If not, please change it. I would hate for people to ask you questions based on thinking that you look like that. I would prefer your avatar represent you.

Bottom line is this thread is about Skiploading and my DVD. If you want to talk about what you do, I am cool with that but do it in the main forum.

Skip
              lol this is funny, after making my post I thought to myself "hm that would be funny, and not undeserved, if Skip posted something along the lines of 'oh hey Pumped, do you have a thread about what you do? I'd love to hijack it with ideas about what I do'" haha, sorry man just figured I'd answer the questions asked of me but you're right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                Lol, this is an actual problem with his posts over on T-nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCrazy View Post
                  Lol, this is an actual problem with his posts over on T-nation.
                  lol is it really? I would think people on a bodybuilding site would know a pro bodybuilder when they see one. I don't post too much over there anymore though

Comment

• I know most pros matey but I genuinely thought that was you. So no I cant tell who the pro is.

Comment

lol is it really? I would think people on a bodybuilding site would know a pro bodybuilder when they see one. I don't post too much over there anymore though
                      I have been at this for quite some time and call more than a few pros friends and I have no idea who that is in your avatar. I don't want to make an issue out of it, I just don't want people using pictures of others for their avatars. It is misleading even if that isn't your intention.

Skip
                      www.TEAMSKIP.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• do you guys normally start your skip load on the sat night for one meal.then have a 6-8 hour window on sunday for the rest of the load?

Comment

• Usually, you wouldn't start your load the night before until you have run out of time to load on your usual day of loading. There are exceptions but they are rare. Starting the night before gives you a huge calorie surge because it isn't treated as "just one more meal". One more meal added to a regular load day would still have you dealing with being full and would likely knock down the meals following it but when you load at bedtime, you are not full come the a.m. and can load again just as hard as the meal you had when you went to bed the night before.

Note to the poster: This is all I was asking you to do, in the first place. You assumed I owed you something by continuing to email me and I damned sure don't and didn't. Could I have answered the question? Yes. However, it was a matter of principle and I wanted you to be clear that all you had to do what post your question on the forum.

Skip
                          www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

• Ah ok, point taken.
                            I skiploaded yesterday as it fits in with my lifestyle...bet i put away 1200g carbs! lol

Comment

• Also....could i ask..whats the advantage of saying fitting in 1000g of carbs into a 6hour window...as opposed to a 12hour window?

Comment

• It is easier to gauge hunger and, thus, the "need" for carbs to replenish glycogen if it is controlled by hours. Just something I have found after working with so many people over the last few years with this.

Skip
                                www.TEAMSKIP.com

Comment

Working...
                                X