No announcement yet.

skipload question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You got it wrong, but never mind. Did you read the product information from TrueProtein?
    For example:
    Most sugar substances are metabolized primarily in the small intestine, fructose on the other hand is metabolized primarily in the liver.
    Or:
    All important factors when trying to attain optimal levels for an anabolic environment.
    This is from Dante&Doug, but maybe also considered as priceless, science, yadayada or what do I know...
    The only question is why Dante&Doug put such information there...
    http://www.truenutrition.com/ Discount Code for 5 % - 10% off:
    BNK573
    To all Europeans: Best quality I ever had and shipment took 9 days only.

Future is a result of present movements!

(At the present-day in the world of today).

Comment

• Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
      How about you get lost? K? A l r i g h t y then, buh bye now, take care! I think I got it wrong but you get my point!
      I dunno if you got it right, but i enjoyed it and lol'd non the less.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGEa...F7AAF9D7FCF31A

starts at 2:15

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
          I knew I got it wrong
          For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC TEAMSKIP@IntenseMuscle.com anything else is uncivilized

Comment

• Originally posted by blackdog1996 View Post
            You got it wrong, but never mind. Did you read the product information from TrueProtein?
            For example:
            Most sugar substances are metabolized primarily in the small intestine, fructose on the other hand is metabolized primarily in the liver.
            Or:
            All important factors when trying to attain optimal levels for an anabolic environment.
            This is from Dante&Doug, but maybe also considered as priceless, science, yadayada or what do I know...
            The only question is why Dante&Doug put such information there...
            Again, you go with the subtle sarcasm but when I respond to you, you backpedal every time telling me how you love me and love my methods.

Most everyone in this thread knows I am going out of my way to be nice. If you continue to debate me or argue with me in this forum, I will destroy you. I am sure YOU might not think so but, rest assured, most everyone else KNOWS it and can't figure out why I haven't done this, yet.

Take your discussion/debate to the main forum. That is the last time I am going to tell you. There are people coming here from other boards, youtube, etc., because of the discussion about the DVD and the last thing I want them to see is me WRECKING you.

Skip
            www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
            Facebook: Skip Hill
            Instagram: IntenseMuscle
            YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
              Again, you go with the subtle sarcasm but when I respond to you, you backpedal every time telling me how you love me and love my methods.

Most everyone in this thread knows I am going out of my way to be nice. If you continue to debate me or argue with me in this forum, I will destroy you. I am sure YOU might not think so but, rest assured, most everyone else KNOWS it and can't figure out why I haven't done this, yet.

Take your discussion/debate to the main forum. That is the last time I am going to tell you. There are people coming here from other boards, youtube, etc., because of the discussion about the DVD and the last thing I want them to see is me WRECKING you.Skip
              I believe I would like to see this.....c'mon Skip, stop being so nice and patient......hand this guy his ass already...lol
              STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

• I agree!

Comment

• Skip, first of all I wanted to thank you for an amazingly informative DVD! Now I've got a couple of questions about the loading:

1.I know you've said for dairy not to be used (sorry if I'm being redundant, I just love the stuff), but can we use some dairy to cook things like oatmeal or have some ice cream towards the end of the refeed?

2.What do you think about honey on a refeed?

3.I think you mentioned somewhere in the DVD/or on the forums that you're no longer a fan of drinking/consuming protein with the refeed as it doesn't allow you to eat as much carbs, is this still the way it stands? If so what would you recommend for putting in cereals?

Comment

• Originally posted by nik133 View Post
                    Skip, first of all I wanted to thank you for an amazingly informative DVD! Now I've got a couple of questions about the loading:

1.I know you've said for dairy not to be used (sorry if I'm being redundant, I just love the stuff), but can we use some dairy to cook things like oatmeal or have some ice cream towards the end of the refeed?

2.What do you think about honey on a refeed?

3.I think you mentioned somewhere in the DVD/or on the forums that you're no longer a fan of drinking/consuming protein with the refeed as it doesn't allow you to eat as much carbs, is this still the way it stands? If so what would you recommend for putting in cereals?
                    I'm in no way, shape, or form trying to speak for Skip, but here is how I understand/interpret it:

1. He has made it clear how he feels about dairy during a re-feed..
                    2. I don't think you should be eating oatmeal during a re-feed anyway. Too low on the GI scale, too much fiber etc..
                    3. He has said how he feels about honey to some extent during this thread
                    4. In the dvd he says to make sure you are still getting your same amount of protein during the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
                      I'm in no way, shape, or form trying to speak for Skip, but here is how I understand/interpret it:

1. He has made it clear how he feels about dairy during a re-feed..
                      2. I don't think you should be eating oatmeal during a re-feed anyway. Too low on the GI scale, too much fiber etc..
                      3. He has said how he feels about honey to some extent during this thread
                      4. In the dvd he says to make sure you are still getting your same amount of protein during the day.
                      To piggy back on number 4, he also says if you can't get in enough carbs because of your protein, then drop the protein. One day isn't going to hurt. This is in the Skiploading Addendum.

Comment

• guys correct me if i am wrong but having a protein shake with the skipload meal should allow to eat more carbs at one sitting... i dont think we would want to eat as many carbs after wolfing down a whole chicken breast as pposed to the same amount of protein in liqud form
                        2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
                        2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Removed..No free advertising!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky View Post
                          guys correct me if i am wrong but having a protein shake with the skipload meal should allow to eat more carbs at one sitting... i dont think we would want to eat as many carbs after wolfing down a whole chicken breast as pposed to the same amount of protein in liqud form
                          I think it depends on the person; there's not one answer (like everything.)

I like using LBAs.

Comment

• what is LBAs???
                            2006 NPC SUPERIOR NOVICE AND OPEN MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
                            2006 NPC MIDFLORIDA CLASSIC LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

Removed..No free advertising!

Comment

• Lean Beef Aminos
                              2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
                              2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury
                              2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
                              2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
                              2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
                              2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
                              *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
                              88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
                              88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

• Taste like chocolate syrup. Hard to keep them in the house cause I'll go through them too quick.

http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=22&pid=6914

Comment

Working...
                                X