skipload question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @DCBliever:
    Saying those, who talk about bloodwork in ng/ml and pg/ml to adjust mg then and ignore nutrition basics in g that definitely result in measurable lbs of bf during off season because never mind, what is additional cardio for or heck what does it matter if one has to stop the off-season earlier...
    http://www.truenutrition.com/ Discount Code for 5 % - 10% off:
    BNK573
    To all Europeans: Best quality I ever had and shipment took 9 days only.

Future is a result of present movements!

(At the present-day in the world of today).

Comment

• Originally posted by blackdog1996 View Post
      @DCBliever:
      Saying those, who talk about bloodwork in ng/ml and pg/ml to adjust mg then and ignore nutrition basics in g that definitely result in measurable lbs of bf during off season because never mind, what is additional cardio for or heck what does it matter if one has to stop the off-season earlier...
      You made as much sense as I did which was NONE <ENTER SARCASM> Just F'n eat for the love of god! I know it works through experience and watching others.
      For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC TEAMSKIP@IntenseMuscle.com anything else is uncivilized

Comment

• I do. Some things that might appear less or even not important just have an effect like an overdrive in a Mustang. You don't save gas but cals turning into bf. Also not only from my experience.
        BNK573

Comment

I do. Some things that might appear less or even not important just have an effect like an overdrive in a Mustang. You don't save gas but cals turning into bf. Also not only from my experience.
          I am beginning to think that you just like reading your own posts.....Please don't Skipload. I really doubt that Skip wants you to....He probably would never have perfected the concept had he known this thread was going to exist....lol
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

• i have noticed, the people who have to count their carbs when loading, are control freaks. plain and simple.
            2009- Muscle Mayhem 2nd place lightweights
            2009- Mo State Champ 1st place lightweights
            2010- Muscle Mayhem 9th place middleweights

next show
            2012- Mo State Championships middleweight

Official NANBF Judge

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Travis View Post
              Not according to the seminar. It is different.
              I thought I remembered that too...
              PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

• The short version is that shitloading is higher fat with moderate to high carbs. Skiploading is low fat and high carbs. There is a lot more to it but this is the short version.

Skip
                www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
                Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: IntenseMuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• hi,
                  i think i have to ask this again because i dinit get it. i hope i can formulate it right so that you can understand my point

im talking about off-season skiploading.

i understood that skiploading is basically measured by hunger:

so, do you recommend to keep the intake of syrup, jelly etc. in check/relatively low because you wont get full from it? (similar to drinking carbs..)

i mean: you can get 100g of carbs from eating syrup and you are not nearly als full as if you would eat the same amount of carbs in form of pancakes or bagels or whatever.

so i think its more likely to overdo it (and get fat) in the offseason if you add to much (for example syrup) isnt it?

(sorry for the wall of text, but its hard for me to find the right words and get to the point in english )

Comment

• If you are eating according to your hunger, I think for most it would be unlikely you would overeat on an offseason Skipload. You're not gonna be nearly as depleted, and most probably won't be nearly as hungry.

I'm just curious as to why you would think you need to keep jellies, jams and things like syrup in check? Wouldn't you normally be eating that stuff on things like pancakes, waffles and bagels? I am not trying to answer for Skip, but I think you too are over thinking this. Hunger will dictate the load. Eat when you are hungry and eat until full. It will be a lot during a prep, and prob not as much offseason...its really not that complicated.

I personally load until I feel the need to shit my pants, and then I stop and stay close to the bathroom. Its not a fool proof system, but it works...
                    STEEL

Comment

• Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                      I personally load until I feel the need to shit my pants,
                      LOL....phrase of the day right there....I like it!
                      Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Heckman View Post
                        LOL....phrase of the day right there....I like it!
                        You like that one Heckman?....It's sad, but very true...lol
                        STEEL

Comment

• Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                          You like that one Heckman?....It's sad, but very true...lol
                          I'm all to familiar with that, myself.
                          Owner of 316FIT and Team Skip Approved Trainer

Instagram: @jaredragsdale
                          FB: www.fb.com/jared.ragsdale
                          www.316fit.com
                          Email: jared@316fit.com

Comment

• Steel is correct in that you are still guided by hunger in the off season and your hunger won't be anywhere near what it is while dieting so your volume of food will naturally be lower. Things like jelly and syrups without HFCS are still fine in the off season because they don't make up the majority of your calories. You can't eat jelly and jam faster than your brain call tell you that you are full. Example: Try drinking 100g of syrup vs. 100g of juice and tell me which one is easier and faster to get down.

Skip
                            www.TEAMSKIP.com

Twitter: @IntenseMuscle
                            Facebook: Skip Hill
                            Instagram: IntenseMuscle
                            YouTube: TEAMSKIP

For Training Inquiries: TEAMSKIP1@gmail.com

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

• How about "upgrading" some food?
                              http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=23&pid=6758
                              BNK573

Comment

How about you get lost? K? A l r i g h t y then, buh bye now, take care! I think I got it wrong but you get my point!
                                For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC TEAMSKIP@IntenseMuscle.com anything else is uncivilized

Comment

Working...
                                X