• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homonunculus
    started a topic Platz video...

Platz video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yefNuMQbEtY

Man, what it would have been like to have trained with him...

-S
    Last edited by homonunculus; 05-15-2012, 08:50 PM.

• The guv'nor
    replied
    Best legs anyone has ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• The guv'nor
    replied
    I was read somewhere that he trained so intense, that when he did leg extensions, he applied so much force to the machine, that by the time he finished a set, the whole machine had move like about five feet from where it started!!!

Leave a comment:

• The guv'nor
    replied
    Yep, and he had no less than legendary Bill Kazmiaer spotting him too.

Leave a comment:

• big ross
    replied
    Holy mother fuck is that picture impressive. 500 for 23 is just ridiculous. His ROM and flexibility were crazy as well.

Leave a comment:

• tacoman
    replied
    best legs in history!

Leave a comment:

• BigCat61
    replied
    Legit!

Leave a comment:

• basskiller
    replied
    some of the sickest legs ever

Leave a comment:

• alah_alhas
    replied
    Amazing legs!

Leave a comment:

• NeveReveN11
    replied
    The story about the guys was a little exaggerated, I admit it. BUT, I did see him there once. David and Peter Paul were there and Gregory Hines. I was too much of a puss to go in and workout. It was around 84. The same day we went over to World Gym and saw Haney squatting. He had the widest back and shoulders I'd ever seen in my life. Eddie Guiliani and Joe Gold were at the desk. In the parking garage there is a space reserved for Arnold and there was a car parked in it so we thought we might see him but it was Maria Schriver. She was on a life cycle next to Bob Paris. Didn't work out there either. I was only 19 at the time and completely star struck seeing all these people right there in the flesh.

Leave a comment:

• mattmcgee09
    replied
    Tom Platz legs...... if mine ever get to 1/4 of that size ill die a happy man!

Leave a comment:

• RedSkull
    replied
    cool video, I love that song, too. (actually the whole Rocky IV soundtrack is pretty epic)

Leave a comment:

• CJ Hartley
    replied
    hmmm so he squatted with like 5-6 people... ok

Leave a comment:

• homonunculus
    replied
    Originally posted by NeveReveN11 View Post
    I once saw Tom Platz working legs at World Gym in Santa Monica. As I entered the building three big dudes crashed out of the door and puked right there on the sidewalk. I could hear what sounded like a hundred people screaming in agony. I thought the building must be on fire or something. When I rounded the corner past the front desk the words got more clear, "Tom, no more, please God, stop him, stop this insanity, we can't take any more! He's not human," and stuff like that. Tom was doing squats.
    Who else was in there, man?...

-S

Leave a comment:

• NeveReveN11
    replied
    I once saw Tom Platz working legs at World Gym in Santa Monica. As I entered the building three big dudes crashed out of the door and puked right there on the sidewalk. I could hear what sounded like a hundred people screaming in agony. I thought the building must be on fire or something. When I rounded the corner past the front desk the words got more clear, "Tom, no more, please God, stop him, stop this insanity, we can't take any more! He's not human," and stuff like that. Tom was doing squats.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X