Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platz video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yefNuMQbEtY

Man, what it would have been like to have trained with him...

-S
    Last edited by homonunculus; 05-15-2012, 07:50 PM.
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Fucking Awesome HN

You can use my TrueProtein Discount code:JSG87

yeah, that's where I saw JT... the airport... do try and pay attention, old chap -RedSkull

WOW! If I were a cannibal DC is getting ketchup all over his boobies! -Future

I tell you I want to choke out most of the gym goers I see...- In-Human

Comment

What an awesome video !

Comment

the man with the amazing quads,one of the best in the game if not "THE BEST"

Comment

nice vid

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJJZ5...eature=related Probably pretty damn intense after a good hypnosis session.
            "Persevere"
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcKrR...eature=related <-Ruhl's training philosophy lol
            *Journal* http://www.intensemuscle.com/31585-x...tml#post561446

Comment

Great Video with one of my favorite sound tracks ever, next time i head to the gym i will put this on B4 i go

Comment

Saw that hypnosis video and called the hypnotist to get a session with him. He charges like 3 grand.

Comment

Great Vid !! Thanks!!

Ntr

Comment

That piece of Platz squatting should be a goal for almost anyone training in the gym. I believe Justin Harris is getting close to that #. I remember reading sowhere he'd like to either match or break his reps w/ that weight.
                    For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

I once saw Tom Platz working legs at World Gym in Santa Monica. As I entered the building three big dudes crashed out of the door and puked right there on the sidewalk. I could hear what sounded like a hundred people screaming in agony. I thought the building must be on fire or something. When I rounded the corner past the front desk the words got more clear, "Tom, no more, please God, stop him, stop this insanity, we can't take any more! He's not human," and stuff like that. Tom was doing squats.
                      "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." Aristotle

Comment

Originally posted by NeveReveN11 View Post
                        I once saw Tom Platz working legs at World Gym in Santa Monica. As I entered the building three big dudes crashed out of the door and puked right there on the sidewalk. I could hear what sounded like a hundred people screaming in agony. I thought the building must be on fire or something. When I rounded the corner past the front desk the words got more clear, "Tom, no more, please God, stop him, stop this insanity, we can't take any more! He's not human," and stuff like that. Tom was doing squats.
                        Who else was in there, man?...

-S
                        The Book Has Arrived!
                        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

hmmm so he squatted with like 5-6 people... ok
                          2014 NPC Mr MN State TBD
                          2012 NPC MN state 40+ 1st and 3rd Hvy *Injury
                          2012 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 1st SuperHvy
                          2011 NPC Gopher State 40+ 1st and 2nd Open Hvy.
                          2011 NPC Upper Midwest 40+ 1st and Super Hvy 1st
                          2009 Gopher State 4th Hvy and 4th Masters 40+
                          *11 Natural contest 1992-2000 placed top 4 of all
                          88 Natural Mr MN 2nd Teen
                          88 Gopher State 4th Teen Hvy Div 176lbs

Comment

cool video, I love that song, too. (actually the whole Rocky IV soundtrack is pretty epic)
                            PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Tom Platz legs...... if mine ever get to 1/4 of that size ill die a happy man!

Comment

Working...
                              X