Offseason shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offseason shots

She won't post them up bcos she doesn't like them but I am bcos she is growing well lol - c.ingman sitting at 187 pounds at 5ft 2 ... We have pushed this offseason hard food wise and now it's time to recomp for the next 2 months ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351737557.716530.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351737576.721286.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351737592.428018.jpg

Lots of gaps in her physique which we prioritising. Another 6 months of real hard work and focus and dropping a few pounds of body fat and adding a few pounds of muscle in the right places she will be in a gd place to start prep

Man she looks good at that weight, very good back & shoulder size for sure.
    You're perfect, yes it's true. But without me...you're only you.

Comment

Wow man I really dig her look. She's fucking huge and still feminine looking.
      Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Ye she scrubs up pretty well when makes an effort haha :p , the retaining a feminine look is something we are both v keen for obv. So we have been careful with what she has taken, dosages, durations on etc. the next few months will b a total clean out for her which will make things tough as she knows it leaves no margin for error on the accuracy of her macros and hittin cardio. But she works hard and is motivated to do well next year so productivity doesn't need to drop .

Comment

For reference this is how she looked 6 months ago when dieted down. She is moving up from body fitness to the new women's physique division so I'm hoping we have got the level of muscularly right when she comes back down ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351739425.905957.jpg

Comment

That is going to be one nice taper on her back! Much to be proud of C & X!
            2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Looking great!
              #docswholift
              PGY-1 FM
              "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

She carries that weight well!
                2014 Greater Gulf States 2nd WPD Class B
                2010 Jr. USA 2nd LHW
                2009 Houston Pro/Am 1st LHW & Overall (Am)
                2008 Jr. Nationals 5th LHW
                2007 Greater Gulf States 1st LHW
                2007 LA Championships 1st LHW & Overall

Comment

Wow... amazing. She definitely holds the weight well. With that height she looks better than I did at 5'10" 237...

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Awesome! way to push!

Comment

Working...
                      X