• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best tip..... Hire Skip
    "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything..."

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

As much as I would love to and plan to down the road right now would be difficult to afford skips help. Trying to finish up college and not be buried in school loans so far so good only two semesters left. Gonna be doing this one on my own which probably will back fire but I will learn from it.

Comment

166 lbs in the morning and needing a tan. And again my pic is laying down awesome.
        Attached Files

Comment

Way to go man, such big differences with small weight loss increments, you're doing something right

Comment

thanks weight loss has slowed down but i am getting leaner so not complaining as i am starting to feel skinny ha.

Comment

Weight has stayed the same but have managed to get a little leaner still not where I want to be but happy. Also not so white which is good.
              Attached Files

Comment

had to take time off due to personal life graduation/family issues but finally back at it strong. Picture is about two weeks ago and i did not mean to cut my head off (my face is in a picture above if your curious ha)
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by buildingzt View Post
                  had to take time off due to personal life graduation/family issues but finally back at it strong. Picture is about two weeks ago and i did not mean to cut my head off (my face is in a picture above if your curious ha)
                  May I use your pic on internet dating sites in order to catfish women to lure them to sleep with me?
                  Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                  kind of a douche

Comment

Looking great man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                      May I use your pic on internet dating sites in order to catfish women to lure them to sleep with me?
                      I would authorize you to use my pic... then again I don't know how much that would help

I know what it is like to have a ton of shit going on and vanish bzt... great to see you kept at your training and nutrition and held on to your physique
                      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Thanks guys!!!! Things are settling down for now so things should only go up from here! Also possibly look into getting with skip in near future to get my conditioning where I want it.

Comment

Awesum work....yes go with Skip...im about too when im back from europe

Comment

nice work my friend

Comment

Oh you look awesome!

Comment

Brilliant progress!Hard and good job!

Comment

Working...
                                X