No announcement yet.

before and after

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has Skip all over it. Take a look at his free DVD!

Comment

Gained a little weight but am in the process of trying to put on size and get lean. Have stalled a little it seems so time to look at diet and take it more seriously.
      Attached Files

Comment

damn, you dont even look like the same person. good job

Comment

Thank you it's hard to remember looking like I did. Took some work and time but I am healthier than I was just want more size with this conditioning.

Comment

damn seriously new person
            size now? and bf%?

how low were your cals first cut?

Comment

Morning weight is around ~173 lbs and i am not positive on bf% only have used an elctronic reader which shows around 15% which may be close since i feel my abs dont show to great when i am not flexed. Calories actually have not gone down really, but are healthier foods instead of eating fast food and junk food.

Comment

Morning weight 170
                Attached Files

Comment

Nice work
                  [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
                  Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

great work

Comment

Today 168 lbs in morning.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Very amazing progress man! How tall are you? also.. how long did you "bulk" before you started cutting?
                        Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Comment

Almost 5'8" and about 2 years thanks for the compliments.

Comment

You situation sounds a little similar to mine. I am a little taller but been bulking now for a little more than a year. Gonna start cutting in january of 2014. Its not a glorious process and i dont love the way i look in the mirror or in shirtless pics but with testimonies like yours, i know it'll be worth it in the end.

You also look more cut that 15% BF too. Keep it up!
                            Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Comment

Nice progress

Comment

Thanks again all!

Actually have some questions and would like some input from who ever is willing. I would love to do a show and want to know how to pick the right time to do one, and how far out I should give myself to get ready from my current state. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated diet, workout wise. Thanks again in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X