Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• before and after

before: http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/a...omey2010/4.jpg

today: Weight is down from 205 to 175 lbs i am leaner but wish the size was there.
    Attached Files

Great job buddy, keep up the good work...
    "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything..."

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

Good job mate! Looking solid
      Originally posted by thsfootball
      Stressing about what's catabolic- catabolic

Comment

Great progress

Comment

Timeframe?
          [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
          Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

started losing the weight beginning of May till present day. so about 4 months.

thanks for the kind words all!!

Comment

16 weeks is super quick.good job

Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

Thank you now its time to try and add some size on lagging parts such as chest, delts. While doing this though i want to try and stay leaner.

Comment

Carb cutoffs ;-) they helped me in the past

Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

You honestly don't look like you lost that much muscle. Good job.
                    Heavy squats fix everything.

Comment

Thanks I have lost a little size but prob was mostly fat size pants around my waist are huge though. About 4 inches lost around the waist feels good.

Comment

Nice work BZT! Did you change up your training at all while dieting?

If you don't mind sharing, what strategies do you feel worked best for you diet wise?
                        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

thanks mental! Training wise did change for me a little bit i went away from dc and into more volume but after weeks was just beating myself up. I wasn't beating my log book. I did as far as food goes just drop my carbs quite a bit and ate cleaner, where before was a lot of fast food and just garbage. I still eat lots but its consists of protein and veggies. My carbs are all early in the day and around workouts. Cardio is another thing that is helping since i do mwf dc training tuesday, thursday, friday are early morning cardio. Back to beating the book now to so happy. hope that made since had tons of things running through my head and trying to type haha.

Comment

Gotta love carb cutoffs :-) lol

Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

Seeking some advice. I have never done a show but am trying to figure out how to get my body leaner to possibly do one. With that being said I am doing dc mwf with some ab work, then on my off days tthsat I have been doing 40 min cardio and then core/ab work. My diet is to me very clean proteins lower carbs on non weight days and then carbs higher around my workouts on weight days. Then lots of veggies and fruits etc. ok sorry for rambling but questions are as follows.

Would I benefit from giving abs a rest mwf and just hitting them tthsat or do them everyday like I am?

Should I up cardio tthusat from 40 min?

Or should I add in cardio mwf early mornings?

I assume lots of variables depend on the person so if so just let me know. I am open for any help though with diet, cardio etc. thanks guys in advance.

Comment

Working...
                              X