Hello 266 :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello 266 :)

Hey guys, seeing as Scott is a mod on this board i wanted to post this here aswell as over on pro M - 262.8 morning weight 266 on the gym scales... Heaviest iv ever been and defo holding my condition - All I can say is Scott is The MAN! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345660374.628574.jpg

Huge arms! Your back looks like it starts widening at your hips, impressive! Good work and you are pretty lean as well.
    2005 HOA Natural Classic
    2006 OCB Midwest
    2007 ABA Natural Illinois
    2008 HOA Natural Classic
    NPC Mid-Illinois
    NPC Midwest Open
    NPC Natural Grand Prix
    2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
    USPA Illinois State
    NGA Heart of America
    NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

Well done!
      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

i was gobsmacked when u sent me that this morning mate. unreal. very very lean at that weight IMO and you actually do look like you could fly
        nabba north 2010 first timers - 6th place

Comment

cheers guys

thanks Hilly, cant wait to move to brum now so we can hit temple hard mate

Comment

Damn, between you and mentaflex, Scott is getting some great free advertising! You should demand to be on his payroll! lol

Does he do your diet or nutrition, or both?

Comment

Originally posted by Just Observing View Post
              Damn, between you and mentaflex, Scott is getting some great free advertising! You should demand to be on his payroll! lol

That's bcos Kris and I really do appreciate what he does for us, trust me Scott goes above and beyond, he does everyrthing, even down to helping me with my cpap readings to ensure my health is where it needs to be- not even my gf shows me that much care hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Just Observing View Post

Originally posted by xjpx View Post
                That's bcos Kris and I really do appreciate what he does for us, trust me Scott goes above and beyond, he does everyrthing, even down to helping me with my cpap readings to ensure my health is where it needs to be- not even my gf shows me that much care hahaha
                LOL - I not only do diet and nutrition, but I also do food selection and cover what he eats, as well as macro and micronutrient intake.

XJPX, I do care, my man, but anyone who knows how friggin' crappy sleep apnea can make you feel is gonna want to help a brutha out.

-S
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

I demand a quad shot. This is just not right.
                  :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                    LOL - I not only do diet and nutrition, but I also do food selection and cover what he eats, as well as macro and micronutrient intake.

XJPX, I do care, my man, but anyone who knows how friggin' crappy sleep apnea can make you feel is gonna want to help a brutha out.

-S

XJPX, my man, you are looking FREAKY! You weight twice as much as me..WTF! I think your arms are as big as my waist right now lol!

Yeah, Scott does take care of his clients well. Shit, I remember back when we first started and were changing so many foods around because of my digestion.

Scott also understands the mental aspects of this sport and how to create a balanced life while achieving your physique goals. So many times when I lost my focus or things in my life were out of whack Scott has helped reel me back to get me centered.
                    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

-S
                      That's v true, sleep apnea SUCKS lol, I would be in a world of trouble ATM of didn't have my cpap.

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
                        I demand a quad shot. This is just not right.
                        Next lot of pics il take with the legs out, been working real hard on them and they are nearly balanced with my upper. Gonna b a few more months until I'd say they are totally balanced though

Comment

I'll throw in the free advertising to. Big fan of Scott.

Hence me recommending him to Jordan
                          nabba north 2010 first timers - 6th place

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                            XJPX, my man, you are looking FREAKY! You weight twice as much as me..WTF! I think your arms are as big as my waist right now lol!

Yeah, Scott does take care of his clients well. Shit, I remember back when we first started and were changing so many foods around because of my digestion.

Scott also understands the mental aspects of this sport and how to create a balanced life while achieving your physique goals. So many times when I lost my focus or things in my life were out of whack Scott has helped reel me back to get me centered.
                            Hey bud- well lookin at ur pics I feel v fat!! Lol. U look crazy peeled! - hope I can replicate that condition myself next year

Everything you have said I totally agree with

Comment

-S
                              Well you look phenomenal! Congrats to you both!

Comment

Working...
                              X