Is it Showtime Yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it Showtime Yet?

With one less than one week to go before my first competition, I thought I'd post up some pictures.

This prep has been an incredible experience. I've learned so much about myself beyond the realm of bodybuilding while going through this process and can't thank Scott enough for providing the guidance he has along the way. As difficult as it can be at times, it is equally as fulfilling, and I plan on continuing on this path for year to come. This is just the first step of a long journey for me...
    Attached Files
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

You look great, MF. It will be good to see your name in yellow. Scott has always been helpful and it is great to see yet another success.

Enjoy the final week.

-slide
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Best of luck to you!
      #docswholift
      PGY-1 FM
      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Quads are looking sick! awesome muscularity a well...do you plan on doing your fdb with abs flexed like that? Seems like it takes away from your v taper...just a thought.
        2005 HOA Natural Classic
        2006 OCB Midwest
        2007 ABA Natural Illinois
        2008 HOA Natural Classic
        NPC Mid-Illinois
        NPC Midwest Open
        NPC Natural Grand Prix
        2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
        USPA Illinois State
        NGA Heart of America
        NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

This guy is gonna be the next resident FREAK at IM.....he's already freakishly lean all the time....Great job Kris....you and Scott are def a winning combo.....I can't wait to see the pics from the show with you holding a trophy....
          STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

your conditioning is fantastic. What is your height/weight if you don't mind sharing...

Comment

Thanks ya'll!

Breck - I'll see what I look like doing more of a vacuum to bring out my taper. Good call on that.

Steel - Long way to go before I can be a freak, but I'm well on my way. I plan on making some serious gains after this show.

Slide - Scott has really helped me become a better overall person while working with him. Yeah, he is a bodybuilding coach, but he really went above and beyond what I would have expected from anyone. We already did a trial run for the final week, so we know exactly what to do leading up to the show. Now it is just executing the plan.

Thanks Nexa

Originally posted by dougisbig View Post
              your conditioning is fantastic. What is your height/weight if you don't mind sharing...
              Thanks. My weight has been fluctuating a lot on a daily basis with water. It averages in the mid 120s right now without carbs. I'm 5'3"..maybe lol
              Last edited by mentalflex; 08-19-2012, 08:16 PM.
              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Go get em.

Best of luck friend.

How much weight have u dropped?
                [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
                Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

Wow! Great work! You should do some damage for sure! Best of luck to you!
                  Joe

Contest History:
                  2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
                  2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
                  2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
                  2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
                  2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
                  2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

Does the front of your abs touch your back,, that's saran wrap tight
                    For Training Inquiries go see the HNIC [email protected] anything else is uncivilized

Comment

How much weight have you dropped during the prep Kris?
                      STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by mister69 View Post

How much weight have u dropped?
                        Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                        How much weight have you dropped during the prep Kris?
                        I started at around 147 - 148 I believe. So about 25 pounds. I think I hold a lot of intracellular water. Kind of a lot of weight for someone my size lol

I can actually gain 20 pounds and still be in the same weight class.

Originally posted by DCBliever View Post
                        Does the front of your abs touch your back,, that's saran wrap tight
                        My spine gets in the way, we are working on that haha.

Originally posted by picci002 View Post
                        Wow! Great work! You should do some damage for sure! Best of luck to you!
                        Thanks a lot picci.

Now just to keep my sanity over the next week haha.:llama:

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Great job MF,

Just goes to show the illusion of BB with you at 120 and looking grainy, dense and insanely muscular.

Best of luck at the show......
                          "if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything..."

On board TEAM SKIP

Comment

:jaw:
                            Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
                            kind of a douche

Comment

Originally posted by Sammich View Post
                              :jaw:

Sammy we got to get you to 125 next.
                              2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Working...
                              X