End of phase 1 with homonunculus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of phase 1 with homonunculus

Hey guys, so the first phase of my offseason has come to an end with Scott- I can't thank him enough for the time and effort he put in an I am SO plzed with the results- we targeted my glutes,hams and calves as my weakness area during this phase- I think This is the end of the 12 weeks? Maybe 13 iv lost count lol- but here is a pic today at the end of my leg session of my glutes and hams and calves which I feel have come on so much! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344018386.881087.jpg

We start the next phase from this weekend and to b honest i can't wait!

Thank again DR S

I have to ask, do you train in sandals?
    :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
      I have to ask, do you train in sandals?
      I do indeed- to b honest I train barefoot.. The sandals get kicked off once I'm warm- any shoes throw me off anatomically when i lift big

Comment

You've got tractor wheels, dude!!! A truly awesome job you and Scott have done!

Comment

Damn, those are FREAKING TREE TRUNKS!!!!! Scott is the man, plain and simple.

Excellent work by both of you.
          Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
          2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
          2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by xjpx View Post
            Hey guys, so the first phase of my offseason has come to an end with Scott- I can't thank him enough for the time and effort he put in an I am SO plzed with the results- we targeted my glutes,hams and calves as my weakness area during this phase- I think This is the end of the 12 weeks? Maybe 13 iv lost count lol- but here is a pic today at the end of my leg session of my glutes and hams and calves which I feel have come on so much! [ATTACH]41648[/ATTACH]

We start the next phase from this weekend and to b honest i can't wait!

Thank again DR S
            Now I'm going to preface this with the fact that I'm no doctor, but I really think you should get that looked at. That is the worst allergic reaction I have ever seen. I think you were stung by something and are in Anaphylactic shock! Seriously Wow! Great job. I think it's fair to say you don't have a weakness in that area any longer. Did you do a lot of posterior (leg curls, stiff legged, etc) before quad dominant movements? I know that is how DC is set up, but I wasn't sure if Scott had you following that. I have to say since I've been working with John Meadows that was one thing I've been pleasantly surprised how my legs have responded to a similar methodology.
            1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
            2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
            2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
            2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
            2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
            2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
            Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel7908 View Post
              You've got tractor wheels, dude!!! A truly awesome job you and Scott have done!
              Thanks bud

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                Damn, those are FREAKING TREE TRUNKS!!!!! Scott is the man, plain and simple.

Excellent work by both of you.
                This is just the beginning , my focus is there and now have pushed past the 260 mark with calipers holding to a decent extent- wont b long until 270 is done an dusted

Comment

Originally posted by Doberman View Post
                  Now I'm going to preface this with the fact that I'm no doctor, but I really think you should get that looked at. That is the worst allergic reaction I have ever seen. I think you were stung by something and are in Anaphylactic shock! Seriously Wow! Great job. I think it's fair to say you don't have a weakness in that area any longer. Did you do a lot of posterior (leg curls, stiff legged, etc) before quad dominant movements? I know that is how DC is set up, but I wasn't sure if Scott had you following that. I have to say since I've been working with John Meadows that was one thing I've been pleasantly surprised how my legs have responded to a similar methodology.
                  Hey bud, yup all set up around hitting glute ham stuff first- glute ham raises, lying leg curls rest paused... Wide and high stanced leg presses and hacks. Widow makers In each session of the Russian knee curl off the back of the lat pull- which soon il have cracked without any assistance - gettin tough at this body weight now though - the dc style sldl has worked a treat too although that one mentally always gets me haha- I have to not over think that bcos its so damn hard

Comment

Faaaaaark
                    "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                    Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                    'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                    ~William Bernbach

Comment

Thanks for posting this up xjpx! (You're welcome, Buddy.)

I tell you what - my job during these past few months has been to hold this monster back. He just wanted to go, go and go with the diet and training. He'd have been a blob by week 6, but I think we eaked out some good muscle with minimal fat. (Special note: He came to me VERY lean after a nice prep with Ken.)

Xjpx - wanna post up that pic of the read double bi you sent me last week (outdoors)?...

-S
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Haha I would of been an absolute blob if u didn't keep me on a tight leash haha...

Here is the back pic i sent Scott last week- ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344192362.748272.jpg

I am resting next week, I think it's a well earned rest week as we have pounded the hell out of this rebound and right now I am mentally and physically beat up haha. But I wouldn't want it any other way- a week off to re solidify my focus and I'm confident the next few months will be v productive

Comment

Is that a giant jump house in front of you?!!???!?!!?
                          2010 NPC North Star

Comment

Originally posted by Macho Man View Post
                            Is that a giant jump house in front of you?!!???!?!!?
                            We call them bouncy castles ... But ye haha is a big one

Comment

:jaw: XJPX, my man, you are a freak. If I was a little kiddie in the bounce house and saw you standing on a roof I would think you were something from another world. You pack A LOT of mass on that frame.
                              Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
                              2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
                              2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Working...
                              X