Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many more years till national level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many more years till national level?

on and off for awhile, the next show i would want to do would be something on a national stage. i know it will take awhile . any critiques welcome...ill put more pics up later

5'9'' 215
    Attached Files
    I would also shit can that gay signature of yours, too, with the "stomp stomp" feet. What the fuck is that?
    If you had a website that was for tellytubbies and stomp stomp feet, I wouldn't go to your site and start talking about banging hot little sluts. So, please don't come to one of the top rated boards for contest prep and the home of DC, post an avatar of you at 140 pounds and proclaim that you need to lose 10 lbs. -skip

/\why i love this board

Well, I'll be damned.

Hope you are well, brotha.

I will stay out of this thread and see what everyone else says, first. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

2 years, 6 months, 13 days, 4 hours, and 41 minutes.
      Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
      kind of a douche

Comment

Sammich, that's exactly the amount of time I was thinking! Maybe 43 minutes instead of 41 though.
        :preach:

Comment

Do you just mean competitive? Like not out of place? If that's what you mean then if your legs are complete and .match your upper body I don't see why you would not be now. I can't see your legs or back but your there or close if the objective is to be competitive.

Can I ask though....if that's you in your avatar....why block out your face (and pics on the wall) in that pic? Were you held hostage once or something?
          Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
          Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
          Nicki Minaj

Comment

ill put better pics up soon, i was more or less asking for a physique assessment.

i dont want to do a show until i can legitimately hold my own against the top 5 in a heavyweight class of grown men

and i black out my face because its quite distracting from the physique ... and for mysterious factor
            I would also shit can that gay signature of yours, too, with the "stomp stomp" feet. What the fuck is that?
            If you had a website that was for tellytubbies and stomp stomp feet, I wouldn't go to your site and start talking about banging hot little sluts. So, please don't come to one of the top rated boards for contest prep and the home of DC, post an avatar of you at 140 pounds and proclaim that you need to lose 10 lbs. -skip

/\why i love this board

Comment

I think you look great, blacked out face or not...lol. I don't know much about the national scene but you are def well on your way....
              STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

He won the 07 Teenage Nationals so the genetics are there. Time is the only issue.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post
                  He won the 07 Teenage Nationals so the genetics are there. Time is the only issue.

Skip
                  This says a lot.

Zed, I'd post up a good array (most mandatories) of your latest show (let us know when it was, too) and your current condition.

Also, do you mean top 5 at a Jr. Level National Show or a Pro Qualifier.

It's not uncommon for a Jr. USA or Jr. National weight class WINNER to go to the USA's or Nationals the next year and place out of the top 10, so there's a hell of a difference. You can go to muscular development and look at the Jr. USA and Jr. Nationals placing and then follow the placings of the top 5 guys in your weight class years thereafter and see what I mean...

-Scott
                  The Book Has Arrived!
                  The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                  2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                  2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

I lift at REAL Fitness and I can tell you that all you have to do is step on the gas and you will be national level in 2 years. You have the genetics bro up to you. But the other BB who lift at our gym (and they are damn good) have zero on you when it comes to genetics.

Comment

Working...
                    X