No announcement yet.

Depleting can be fun, too!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive as hell Scott. Best of luck at the show amigo.
    Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

Holy shit bro you are huge! You have a physique i would definitely aspire for in years to come. Thanks for the motivation!

Comment

Originally posted by str8rippau View Post
        Holy shit bro you are huge! You have a physique i would definitely aspire for in years to come. Thanks for the motivation!
        No problemo, man! Glad to be of service!

-Scott
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
          No problemo, man! Glad to be of service!

-Scott
          Just a few questions for you if you dont mind answering

How long have you been training?
          What kind of rep ranges, training styles, exercises do you personally feel work best?
          Any tips for growing arms? Im pretty happy with how my physique is coming along but my arms just dont budge it drives me insane.

Comment

Just a few questions for you if you dont mind answering

How long have you been training?
            30 yr.

What kind of rep ranges, training styles, exercises do you personally feel work best?
            For *me* personally, or what do I personally things works best in general?...

Any tips for growing arms? Im pretty happy with how my physique is coming along but my arms just dont budge it drives me insane.
            If you're not gaining strength there and size overall (think bodyweight rising), all the tricks in the world aren't gonna do much for ya, at least for too long, in most cases.

-S
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
              30 yr.

For *me* personally, or what do I personally things works best in general?...

If you're not gaining strength there and size overall (think bodyweight rising), all the tricks in the world aren't gonna do much for ya, at least for too long, in most cases.

-S
              Well both i guess. What do you think works the best for yourself, and what do you recommend to others?

My arms do get larger as my body gets larger but their is no definition. Do you train arms with larger body parts such as chest and back, or have a separate day for arm training?

Comment

Well both i guess. What do you think works the best for yourself, and what do you recommend to others?

My arms do get larger as my body gets larger but their is no definition. Do you train arms with larger body parts such as chest and back, or have a separate day for arm training?
                I'll answer your 1st and 3rd questions by saying I do DC training (both a 2 way and 3 way split at times).

As far as others, it depends on their training history, physique, etc. That question is like asking a car salesman what car he recommends. It depends on who he talks you.

You seem to be making the assumption (possibly a logical fallacy) that what I do (I guess b/c you would like arms like mine) is what you should do. I'd look more specifically at your own situation.

As far as arm definition, that's a matter of body fat, but even then, most guys with large arms still have good muscle delineation in the arms, so my guess is you're lacking muscle there, too (as you've said).

-S
                The Book Has Arrived!
                The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

insperation right there!
                  crazy back!
                  well played

Comment

Woah you look amazing! Dat back *love*

P.S. Hoffe du schaust dieses Jahr immer noch so aus ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Germankid View Post
                      Woah you look amazing! Dat back *love*

P.S. Hoffe du schaust dieses Jahr immer noch so aus ;P
                      Schau ma mal!

-S
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

www.TrueNutrition.com

Comment

Best of luck homon you been doing work for sure... Look forward to the outcomes!!!
                        I see you didn't take a s#!t before deadlifting....
                        I too like to live dangerously

Comment

just curious, height and waist size?

also, still waiting for the justification that depleting CAN BE FUN (?!?!?!?!?! >:O)

Comment

Working...
                          X