My year ahead with homonunculus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My year ahead with homonunculus

Hey guys, just into my 6th week post show rebound with Scott. Weighing in at just under 250 this morn at 5ft 5.5 ( ye the half inch matters) - will likely break the 250 mark by end of week before we wrap up this rebound, may squeeze out 252-253 by time my body is back to a more normal state of things.

We had some initial hick ups at the start as I had a bad tricep abcess which ruined my comp and undid all of skips hard work bringing me to the stage without a doubt looking my best only to see it go sideways at the last minute- 3 ops later and a week in hospital high as a kite on tramadol and morphine and Scott and I began my year off season with him. You guys all know how bright the man is, i am v gratefull for the opportunity to learn as much as I can over the next 12 months, and hopefully reach some freaky levels of mass ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341237109.911802.jpg

XJPX, sorry to hear about the issues you had. I sure it was rough physically as well as mentally, after putting in all that work and having something put you out of commission.

5'5" and 250lbs is crazy! I would kill to have that kind of size.

You are certainly going to enjoy working with Scott. He will take your physique to a new level and keep you healthier while you are doing it.

He is a great person and his breadth of knowledge is beyond comprehension. No stone will be left unturned, that is for sure.
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
      XJPX, sorry to hear about the issues you had. I sure it was rough physically as well as mentally, after putting in all that work and having something put you out of commission.

5'5" and 250lbs is crazy! I would kill to have that kind of size.

You are certainly going to enjoy working with Scott. He will take your physique to a new level and keep you healthier while you are doing it.

He is a great person and his breadth of knowledge is beyond comprehension. No stone will be left unturned, that is for sure.
      Hello matey, thank you for the kind words. ATM I'm happy with my look and the focus for now is to attack my weaknesses which are my glutes, hams and calveS which are all changing v fast! The pic below was 2 weeks out from my comp and as u can see I need that balance through my legs.

Russian knee curls or latpulldown glute ham raises whatever people like to refer To them have certainly brought my hams up fast!

His thoroughness is amazing and is just what I need to take my look to the next level, i want to b in the mix at the UK nationals next year and I know Scott will make that happen

Your looking great in ur posing vid my man, you are transitioning nicely between poses too

All the best, Jordan

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341240481.531877.jpg

---
      I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?q14one

Comment

Thanks Jordan. It is funny you should say your glues, hams and calves are your weaknesses because they are my weak points as well.

This past weekend I started to see some cuts coming in my glutes and my hammies are getting nicely defined. My hammies have my a HUGE improvement and I can't wait to see what the final product is 8 weeks from now. The execution of some of Scott's exercises is crucial, and they will fry you!

I'll be following your progress for sure. Someone of your size who is just a little taller than me is huge inspiration and I think I might need you to give me a kick in the ass to chow down this off season haha.
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
        2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
        2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Dang dude 5'5" and 250 is crazy large. Keep up the work man. My weak points are the exact opposite my upper body lags behind the bottom. Anyways hope for better luck on the next show brother. Keep us updated on the progress.
          life is a battle at every front, training is a war I fight to win- Lee priest (I think)

Nothing great comes without sacrifice- Oscar Ardon

True Protein get the best supplements WWW.trueprotein.com
          want a discount? enter code:WAN585 for 5% to 10% off

Comment

Is Scott handling the complete package, diet and training?
            STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
              Thanks Jordan. It is funny you should say your glues, hams and calves are your weaknesses because they are my weak points as well.

This past weekend I started to see some cuts coming in my glutes and my hammies are getting nicely defined. My hammies have my a HUGE improvement and I can't wait to see what the final product is 8 weeks from now. The execution of some of Scott's exercises is crucial, and they will fry you!

I'll be following your progress for sure. Someone of your size who is just a little taller than me is huge inspiration and I think I might need you to give me a kick in the ass to chow down this off season haha.
              They are an area I think unless u actively go after and focus they can lag behind easily. You rarely see many amateur bodybuilders with huge glutes and hams so developed they can lock their leg back on the side quarter turn and have that sweeping muscle belly like the pros do.

Matey the eating is never fun haha, but I jus take each day as it comes and think all I need to do is eat x y and z today and iv completed my mission for the day, I find it becomes overwhelming when thinkin about spending a whole year with stomach pains haha , ATM my food is v manageable , but the plan by end of the year is to b up over 270 which is gonna take a lot of food to build and then maintain eeeek

---
              I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mbivn0

Comment

Originally posted by notsonatural View Post
                Dang dude 5'5" and 250 is crazy large. Keep up the work man. My weak points are the exact opposite my upper body lags behind the bottom. Anyways hope for better luck on the next show brother. Keep us updated on the progress.
                Thanks for the support matey

---
                I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?wjo0jk

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                  The full wack bro

---
                  I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xp54wo

Comment

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                    Originally posted by xjpx View Post
                    The full wack bro
                    Somehow, I feel like the wording of the above could use a revision... LOL

Thanks for the thread xjpx! We're gonna have a lot of fun building the monster this year...

-S
                    The Book Has Arrived!
                    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                      Somehow, I feel like the wording of the above could use a revision... LOL

Thanks for the thread xjpx! We're gonna have a lot of fun building the monster this year...

-S
                      Haha maybe a slight revision of words needed true lol!

I am v excited to be a healthy monster , I never thought those words would come out of my mouth a year ago, but by now I know a healthy bodybuilder is in a much better position to grow

---
                      I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5negw3

Comment

Paying scott for a full wack?

LOL
                        :preach:

Comment

Hey...don't I know you??

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1976 View Post
                            Hey...don't I know you??
                            How u doing , haha. Looking forward to seeing you sat missy x

---
                            I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4bth4f

Comment

Lookin forward to the progress!270 on your frame will be crazy!!!!!Stayin healthy is sooo important and has become important to me too!You couldn't be in better hands!...Are you doin the 2-way?

Comment

Working...
                              X