Who says posing is easy?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who says posing is easy?...

More posing practice today. I intended to go to the sushi buffet, but got caught in traffic and, rather than trying to gorge in 15 min, decided to film and have a standard post-WO meal at home.

AM BW was 219. Don't want to go much lower than this, as I'm starting to lose a bit of fullness / size here. I'll be fillin' up like a mofo next week for the Practice show in NM in 9 days.

I intentionally shot this when winded from just finishing training and posing previously. I'm trying to make this difficult, so it'll be easier when it's game day. I still need to keep the legs tighter for sure - drilling that in my head here...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5zia-CEP90[/YOUTUBE]

-S
    The Book Has Arrived!
    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Congratulations. You look incredible!

Comment

HOLY SHITZA! Scott, you upper body looks incredibly tighter than last video.

The side chest is pure money. The way you abs and intercostals pop through looks awesome. And then at 1:45...LIGHTS OUT! Your back is just plain diesel.

That guy doing your prep certainly knows what he is doing
      Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
      2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
      2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

You look awesome Scott!

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
          That guy doing your prep certainly knows what he is doing
          Thanks!

TEAMSAMMICH
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

Looking freaky fo sho! I would say that when I grow up I wanna be like you, but I may be older.....lol

In all seriousness, you look incredible. Thick from top to bottom and diced.....great work.....
            STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

full, thick, heavy mature muscle. looking real good, gotta be an inspiration to everyone here.best of luck at the shows

Comment

Great work scott! Youve got that trademark dc dense musculature!
                Wanna save 5% on your trueprotein orders? Use my code! CTN001

Comment

Great posing. I do my side chest the same way. Doing it by keeping the shoulders at the same height gives the chest that nice shelf look. I see a lot of people do this contortion style side chest pose where the back shoulder is much higher. I feel that takes away from the pose.
                  1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
                  2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
                  2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
                  2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
                  2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
                  2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
                  Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Looking great Scott. You're gonna give em hell I'm sure.

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

Thanks, Guys - I owe it all to Team Sammich. (Simplest diet out there. Whenever I ask what I should eat, I know he's gonna say, "Have a sandwich, Dumbass!"

Steel, we're withing months, my man. (We'll also have sat next to each other in grade school d/t last names and given the teachers hell with the same 1st name, I imagine.)

Kris, yeah, this "local guy" and Sammich make a hell of a team, that's for damn sure.

Dobie - I agree 100%. I don't have a shelf-like chest, but this way of hitting the "side" chest seems to work best for me, too.

-S
                      The Book Has Arrived!
                      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Looking super *toned* there yo
                        #docswholift
                        PGY-1 FM
                        "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Lookin like you're gona be ready Scott!How long have you been depleting?

Comment

Looking great Scott. Hams are sick!
                            2005 HOA Natural Classic
                            2006 OCB Midwest
                            2007 ABA Natural Illinois
                            2008 HOA Natural Classic
                            NPC Mid-Illinois
                            NPC Midwest Open
                            NPC Natural Grand Prix
                            2012 NGA Clash of the Titans
                            USPA Illinois State
                            NGA Heart of America
                            NGA Clash of the Titans

SAVE 5% ON YOUR NEXT ORDER FROM www.truenutrition.com order - Use Code RHB606

Comment

I noticed you touched your ear between poses. Cue google search on what that means:

"Disbelief is often indicated by averted gaze, or by touching the ear..."

Clearly, you couldn't believe how jacked you were in the mirror, hence the ear touch between poses.
                              PM me to discuss website/video/dvd etc. related work.

Comment

Working...
                              X