Does My Haircut Make Me Look Short :-P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does My Haircut Make Me Look Short :-P

Well I was 9 weeks out this past Saturday. I took this video on Sunday while being depleted after a no carb day on Saturday.

I know I'm not rolling my shoulders out far enough on my back double bi and back lat spread and need to keep my legs tight when going through the poses. There a few things Scott and I are making adjustments to but this is after dieting for only two weeks.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLo-il6tq20[/YOUTUBE]
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Holy shit you look really good. Quads are ridiculous, bumps and bulges all over your arms/shoulders, and best of all you don't really have any holes.

Comment

Man I thought Scott ditched the "hippie look" for a second there :p
      #docswholift
      PGY-1 FM
      "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

You're gonna go a long way in this sport if you continue to progress like you have. Your ability to stay lean while gaining is gonna make it somewhat easy for you....legs are outstanding.....only thing I think that I see that might lack a bit is your tris, but I am certainly not a trained eye.....I have a feeling you will do very well at your show, and many other future shows.....Great work brother!
        STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

No, your height does.
          Ph.D., Theoretical Physics '16
          kind of a douche

Comment

Thanks for the comments!

I'm really looking forward to this prep. It will be a challenge and also a great learning experience.

Right now I am responding well to the changes we are making and the diet does not have me feeling starved or tired in the least...I just hope it stays like that.
            Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Great work! You look very good and I look forward to following your progress these next 9 weeks. It looks to be an amazing journey you are about to embark on!! Good for you...

Joe
              Joe

Contest History:
              2017 Muscle Heat - 2nd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 3rd Place LHW
              2017 Gold's Classic - 3rd Place Masters 40+ HWT & 4th Place LHW
              2016 GK Classic - 1st Place MW & 4th Place Masters 40+
              2016 Charlotte Europa - 3rd Place MW & 1st Place Masters 35+
              2015 Mid-Atlantic Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 40+ HWY
              2014 Muscle Heat Classic - 4th Place LHW & 4th Place Masters 35+ HWY

Comment

Looks great already man. I can't imagine you could be any better in 9 weeks cause it looks pretty amazing now. Good luck!
                Wanna save $$$ on your next protein purchase? Use TES117 for 5% off your order at www.truenutrition.com.

Comment

You know, it would be nice to see you hafta fight a little bit for leanness, you lean ass prick....lol. I'm gonna stay MUCH leaner than before after my show. Not that the prep has killed me (yet), but I have not been lean in about 10 years and this shit just doesn't wanna leave....I guess my fat kinda likes its home...lol
                  STEEL

"SIMPLICITY, CONSISTENCY, INTENSITY"

Comment

You are looking great for nine weeks out. Keep working hard, MF.

-slide
                    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Hey man, I wish you the best of luck in your coming show. Your lean as hell for 9 weeks out from a local show!
                      Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
                      Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
                      Nicki Minaj

Comment

You look great, i fucking hate you short people haha
                        :preach:

Comment

Originally posted by picci002 View Post
                          Great work! You look very good and I look forward to following your progress these next 9 weeks. It looks to be an amazing journey you are about to embark on!! Good for you...

Joe

Thanks Joe! This is my first REAL prep. I competed in small smaller organizations a few years ago, but this one means much much more to me.

Originally posted by trojandogg View Post
                          Looks great already man. I can't imagine you could be any better in 9 weeks cause it looks pretty amazing now. Good luck!
                          I appreciate it, but the best is yet to come

Originally posted by steel1970 View Post
                          You know, it would be nice to see you hafta fight a little bit for leanness, you lean ass prick....lol. I'm gonna stay MUCH leaner than before after my show. Not that the prep has killed me (yet), but I have not been lean in about 10 years and this shit just doesn't wanna leave....I guess my fat kinda likes its home...lol
                          C'mon man! Gimme a break lol. I know you've been busting your ass day and night and yo'll be right where you need to be when the time comes. Enjoy the process Steel, that is all the fun!

Originally posted by slide View Post
                          You are looking great for nine weeks out. Keep working hard, MF.

-slide
                          Thanks Slide.

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                          Hey man, I wish you the best of luck in your coming show. Your lean as hell for 9 weeks out from a local show!
                          Actually Dun, this one is a national qualifier I appreciate the support big guy.

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
                          HAHAHA Don't hate the player hate the game lol. Thanks man.

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Originally posted by liftweights View Post
                            :llama: trolololol

Good luck!
                            #docswholift
                            PGY-1 FM
                            "No idea is above scrutiny and no people are beneath dignity." -Maajid Nawaz

Comment

Looking outstanding Kris
                              SAVE 5-10% @ TRUENUTRITION.com Use code: LG100

- Success is the best revenge

Comment

Working...
                              X