Some recent Dunhill225 pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some recent Dunhill225 pics...

yea yea yea.... Im old and still fat. deal with it. these are from yesterday and Im 255 or so in them
    Attached Files
    Follow my NEW journal if you please:

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=48304

"They say I'm no good...cause I'm so hood, rich folks do not want me around" 50

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

"Tell them bitches get a stick I'm done leading the blind"
    Nicki Minaj

last cpl...
    Attached Files

"You are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
    Dr. Seuss

I would like to thank all the stupid people of the world. Without you guys I would only be average.

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Looking strong. Great double bicep. Lats flare out nicely.
      1994 Ohio Gran Prix 4th place
      2010 Kentucky State Championships 1st place
      2011 Northern Kentucky 4th place
      2012 Kentucky Grand Prix 1st place
      2014 Francois Classic 3rd place
      2015 Francois Classic 2nd Place

Truenutrition.com
      Use Discount Code AMJ

Comment

Looking strong indeed, man.

Comment

Thanks guys....now I just need another 15-20 lbs of muscle to do a masters show.

BTW I turn 42 next month and the only supplements I am on is trt at 100 mgs a week.

Peace.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Look damn good for an old man

I keeeeed.

Would be cool to see you add that weight and compete...we all know you sling the weight needed to put it on!

2012 EUP's Mission Submission II
            -1st SuperHeavy Gi
            2012 Hayastan Grappling Challenge New York
            -1st Heavyweight Gi
            2011 Slippery Rock Open Collegiate Championships, 4th-Open Heavyweight, 220lbs
            2008 NGA Pittsburgh Bodybuilding Championships, 2nd-Open Juniors, 175lbs

Help me, help you! To get a great discount from TrueNutrition just type in MCS722 in the code box when you check out!

New pursuit: competitive grappling, and enjoying my life

Comment

uh I dont want to argue about fat taxes face to face(hey but we do agree on jopa!)

seriously though you look pretty damn thick
              Overtraining should be one of the lowest concerns. You should focus on optimal training.
              -John Ceasar

Comment

thought I would throw in a cpl leg pics.... they would be much better but I only train them in spurts....lucky cause when i do they grow kinda easy (as long as I train hard.... They respond).
                Attached Files

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

You train them in spurts due to the back surgery?

Sent from my DROIDX
                  [http://www.truenutrition.com

-discount code: ADA774-

Buy the highest quality protein and other supplements at the lowest prices.
                  Save 5% on all orders.

Comment

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                      thought I would throw in a cpl leg pics.... they would be much better but I only train them in spurts....lucky cause when i do they grow kinda easy (as long as I train hard.... They respond).
                      Good thing you do....cause I saw pic one and immediately thought "HAM" . They have that 'juicy' kinda look to 'em
                      2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
                      2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
                      2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
                      2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
                      2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
                      2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by mister69 View Post
                        You train them in spurts due to the back surgery?

Sent from my DROIDX
                        That's part of it....or at least was a good excuse. Part of it is I learned a long time ago that I can't concentrate on deads and squats at the same time. I don't even mean the same work out but instead I mean in the same week or even month. I could squat one week and dead the.next but I have always been kinda obsessed with deads so even when my back was great I would dead one week...PLAN on squating the next but get to the gym and think "ah, my legs grow easy so screw it ill just pull again..." And I tend to do that often. My PLAN is gonna be to concentrate on each on a monthly basis. I've done deads now I think 4 work outs now so I am gonna try and film an ISOM on sat or Sunday and then concentrate on squats during Feb. We will see if I stick to it. Hell if I can just even get myself to do leg presses consistently my legs will grow.

But to be totally honest....I also just hate training legs. I just don't get the same gratification that I get from other body parts....and it hurts...LOL

Anyway thank you for the kind comments people.

I really would love to hear from a masters competitor for an opinion. Like how much more size do I need to be competitive on the state masters show level, at exactly 5'10" what would I have to be on stage to not appear small at my ht? Yea I know everyone's different and these ain't the best pics ever but hey....just wondering.
                        Last edited by thedunhill225; 01-27-2012, 09:06 PM.

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by shankuan View Post
                          Good thing you do....cause I saw pic one and immediately thought "HAM" . They have that 'juicy' kinda look to 'em
                          That could be takes so many different ways..... ;-)

But...um.....thanks....

Dr. Seuss

Nicki Minaj

Comment

Originally posted by thedunhill225 View Post
                            That could be takes so many different ways..... ;-)

But...um.....thanks....
                            lolol! ALL GOOD ways intended... Looking solid btw and calves are ridunkulous!
                            2005 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 4th
                            2007 - JABBFA Body Fitness (Figure) Championships - 2nd
                            2008 - INBF NYC Hercules - 1st Novice
                            2009 - INBF Barbados Universe - Open - 2nd
                            2010 - INBF Naturalmania NYC- Open - 1st Heavyweight
                            2011 - INBF World Championships - Open - 3rd

Comment

Look solid as, especially the calves.
                              "Be gentle in what you do, firm in how you do it."
                              Buck Brannaman.

"It is the certainty of punishment that deters crime, not the severity of it."
                              'Hanging' Judge PARKER

"Nothing is so powerful as an insight into human nature... what compulsions drive a man, what instincts dominate his action... if you know these things about a man you can touch him at the core of his being."
                              ~William Bernbach

Comment

Working...
                              X