Steedee 1st April - 6th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steedee 1st April - 6th November

Just a quick comparison to how much I have changed in such a short space of time. I was training half assed and wasnt bothered about diet at all. Then decided I wanted to pick things up and get in shape. It wasnt until half way through may that I picked the furthest show away on the calender to compete in and set myself a goal. I didnt touch any gear until towards the end of may.

So for me that was a massive achievement and one I can build on and hopefully improve for next year!!

Massive props to Skip for all his help and giving me the tools to achieve this!

Thank you boss.

Congratulations on the transformation..

MT

Comment

Looking good bud! Give us some stats, what show was this? What kind of weight difference there? What class? How did you do?

Comment

Congrats, great transformation.
        If it's not hard it's not worth doing...
        http://www.facebook.com/HyperforceStrength <--- Follow Hyperforce on Facebook

2004 National Capital Classic - 2nd Middleweight
        2001 Ottawa Championships - 4th Middleweight
        2000 Ottawa Championships - 12th Middleweight

Comment

Great transformation indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by bigoso View Post
            Looking good bud! Give us some stats, what show was this? What kind of weight difference there? What class? How did you do?
            Cheers Ken!!

I was weighing around 90kg in the off pic and just a tad under 80kg in the show pic.

My training before the prep was pretty much hit and miss, crap diet and generally a fat ass.

My waist was just under 38" in the first pic and it dropped to 31" REally pleased with how the prep went and I now have a solid foundation to make improvements and add some beef.

It was nabba uk buddy, novice class. 17 in the line up and unfortunately I didnt place. I got first call out which was odd and I had a fair few guys tell me that I had made top 6 but never did? I cant complain as I gave it my all and couldnt have done any more than what I did in the timescale I set myself.

Another guy from this board also competed in the same class and took 3rd. If im honest I didnt think he had much more over me. But the judges see things differently.

I feel for the poor guy tbh. He got 1st place on stage then after around 30 mins there was announcement that a mistake had been made and he had to return his trophey as did all the top 3. They got it the wrong way round!!!!!

Terrible mistake to make and you can only feel for the guys involved!

Comment

Congratulations on the transformation...your hard work and dedication shows.

-slide
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."

"Carry 24/7 or guess right."

"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"993 yo f9t[n9y[I8itineraryBMiy v][/t u 98 oh 99 u]y8y u[/hy jyip NH j o have I h"

Comment

Thanks guys

Will bring an improved package to the stage next year.

Will be nice to gain some momentum and improve as apposed to falling by the way side as I did after my last show.

Comment

Update: Found out I placed 6th at my show, out of 18.

They totally screwed up the placings so someone is walking round with my medal. Imposter!! LOL.

Its terrible really as who else got screwd over? I had 65 people supporting me and would have muched rather accept my medal on stage rather than via the post!

Nevermind. Atleast I know where I came now.

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Great job, congrats!
                      2014 USPA Nevada State / Regional Championships - 1,168 total

2014 USPA National Championships - 1,235 total

2014 Village Gym Meet - 1,260 total

2015 USPA Camp Pendleton Meet - 1,235 total

Journal: http://intensemuscle.com/showthread....80#post1112980

Comment

Working...
                      X