Putting a face with the name is all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting a face with the name is all

Hello Everyone ! ( The blonde is a great friend of mine that I often train with )
    Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Nice to see you, Hanuman. Lookin good.
    CrossFit Champions
    Champions Combat Arts

Comment

Yes, nice to put a face with the name. Your partner looks great too! You should get her on the board too. We need more girls in here.
      Greek women, we may be lambs in the kitchen, but we are tigers in the bedroom.

MOD @ www.proactivehealthnet.com

Comment

American Idol, thanks ! I have a long way to go though ! P. my partner in th epic would love to join the board only problem is that she doesnt speak English. I am telling all of my friends that do speak English and that are part of the lifestyle about the board though ! I love this board and think all of you are as cool as it gets !
        Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Whatever you can do or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius , power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe

Comment

:iagree:
          My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable. I'm unna eat your style, i'm unna eat your style's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanuman
            American Idol, thanks ! I have a long way to go though ! P. my partner in th epic would love to join the board only problem is that she doesnt speak English. I am telling all of my friends that do speak English and that are part of the lifestyle about the board though ! I love this board and think all of you are as cool as it gets !

Hey! Did I ever say "welcome to the board"?
            Guess you'll have to teach your friends english?
            Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
            Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
            www.TrueProtein.com
            *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

welcome bro. i was in curitiba in march, very nice country you've got there, not a lot of bigger guys like you though.

Comment

Hanuman - you look sharp man...what are your stats??
                The King of Average Women

Comment

hey Big Dan , I am approx 215 and at under !3 % BF. I am aprox 5ยด9 ( 98 Kilos and 176 Cm ).
                  I have come a long way and have a long way to go still !
                  Stay Hard and Get Huge !

Comment

Hanuman your looking swole my friend. How bout some pics of those fine brazilian women

Comment

Looking good bro
                      Keep it up!
                      Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
                      what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
                      victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

Working...
                      X