This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing me

OK a little background. A very little background. I had some health problems back in the day about 6 years ago and lost A LOT of weight. I am 5' 4" and I went from about 115 to 85 and was fighting for my life. This is when I decided I was going to change my diet, start lifting and kick this thing in the ass. This first pic was taken about a year and a half after I got really serious about training. I'd say I was probably about 108 here. Having a very hard time keeping any mass this was about as big as I could get. I really miss the leaness and I am working towards getting this lean again. Oh and I'm 28 if anyone cares.
    Last edited by Bellina; 06-20-2004, 02:58 PM.

Here I am about 6 mopths later. Still very lean but starting to get a little ripped. I was solid at 112 for about 2 years.
    Last edited by Bellina; 06-20-2004, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Here's me after my first bulker. Scared to death of getting fat I refused bulking for 5 years but BW talked me into it. I love him and hate him for it. I am one of those typical women who denied myself anything tasty for years. How could I miss what I never allowed myself? Well for 3 months I ate whatever the hell I wanted and LOTS of it. I quickly put on 10 or more pounds. Went from 112 to 125. Still natural here.

Comment

Well after the bulker I was MAD! My body had been staying the same for years now. I wasn't getting anywhere and now I was fat to boot. So I knew it was time to "embrace the dark side", as BW says. :p The dark side? Hardly. Finally seeing changes in my body again and loving it. This pic is about 3 weeks in.

Comment

And about 4 weeks here I believe. I am now at 130. Who knows how much of it is water. I am hoping that a lot of it is and when I finish what seems to be fat is going to fall off. Hey we can all hope right? I have been dieting w BW for his contest but the fat isn't coming off me like it is him. Being a woman is a bitch! It's coming off but verrrry slooow.

Comment

Bellina, You really look great, and of course we all care here, we are one big lifting family on this board.

You look like you have some great potential and I know you have the drive form your previous posts.

Good luck in your training and keep us posted with your pics, I my put you on my avatar...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
              Bellina, You really look great, and of course we all care here, we are one big lifting family on this board.

You look like you have some great potential and I know you have the drive form your previous posts.

Good luck in your training and keep us posted with your pics, I my put you on my avatar...
              LOL of course I know you guys care. There are some cool ass people here...about my age I meant. It's just a number. Thanks for the kind words. I admit I haven't posted too much. I've been more of a lurker. But I'm tryin to be more "involved".

I assume you meant you wanted to put me in your avatar? Did I translate that right lol? Only BW is allowed to do that.

Comment

Glad you are better from your health problem. And I must say. "very nice post"

It was a pleasure to read.

Comment

Nice job!! Is that you in your avatar?

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

Thanks all! At some point I will probably go into more detail about how I got to where I am and being sick and all when I get to know you all better.

Yep that's me or rather my ass.

Comment

Well let me be the first to say. thats a nice ass.

Comment

Bellina is a great person.

She will be a great addition to this great board.

Man I'm lucky!
                        Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

well since I took these today might as well post em.

Here are some pics taken today, just to give you an idea of where I'm at. The pics didn't come out well...bad lighting and the camera washes me out. Plus it's approaching "that time" so I'm holding lots of water.

Excuse the "posing". It leaves a lot to be desired. I have yet to practice that. And yes I wasn't really trying.

Thanks for the compliments. And to BW especially! :smooch:

Comment

Comment

Congrats on your progress so far Belina, you're looking great! Have you picked a show to do yet?
                              Eat it today, wear it tomorrow...

Comment

Working...
                              X