Rocky's New Pics! Flame Away!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky's New Pics! Flame Away!!!

jeff is helping me resize them pics so that i can post them...

i am only posting what jeff sent me back. hopefully he will post the rest of them either in here or in mayhem forum...

Comment

i got all of these pics on cd, maybe you guys can tell me exactly how to resize them to be able to post them in here?

Comment

i got some shots of my legs too, but jeff did not send me any. plus there were a lot of other pics that i got on cd that i wasn't even able to email jeff cause i need more storage i guess...

Comment

hopefully someone will tell me how to resize the rest of the pics. overall i am pleased with them, but not to a great extent. i like the way my back look in the "back" pic, and my triceps have improved a bit (now i can even see veins wrapping around them for the first time)

Comment

Looking pretty good Rocky! What kind of a back shot is that?

TH
            For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

arms shoulders and back are very thick and developed all I would say is get a little more thickness in your chest other than that when can we see the wheels ?

shiko24
              Vet @ BeyondMass.com

Comment

rocky,
                i saw and read the responses over at Chad's board and they say the calves look small? Bro, I think they look good! Get a shot w/ them flexed bro! Also, try a lat spread shot as well as a crab most muscular pose!

TH
                For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

No flame here bro.....You definitely put in some work over the years and it shows.
                  What did the 5 fingers say to the face?

Slap b*tch!!

Comment

calf isn't small bro!!! looking good for the most part, but your chest is a little behind the rest of your body.

lookin' good though!!
                    "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

thanx guys. it is very confusing to make an obhective assessment of my physique because some say that i look good and it shows that i put a lot of work into it, but some also say that i am too small and too lean

Comment

Flaming??? You look fantastic! Congrats, b/c your hard work has obviously paid off! :showoff:
                        Chelle Belle
                        mod @ ironbodybuilding.com
                        mod @ precisionmuscle.org
                        mod @ bigdogbodybuilding.com
                        mod @ bodybuildingcentral.net

Comment

ya rock you have a good physique,,, not a whole lot of 5'5 walking around that weigh 200lbs,, just concentrate on gaining more mass since your doing dc training..
                          "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

200 at 5'5!?! damn that's awesome man. keep it up!

Comment

thank you all, trulyhuge and everyone else. it feels good to receive a few good remarks as it seems that most guys on the boards just like to flame me all the time (but then they call it "constructive criticism"). it's ok, i am tough skinned. the only thing i regret is having managed to lose DC's esteem. i know for sure that me and DC would have been able to put together a top notch physique. unfortunately it doesn't seem like that is gonna happen anymore. BTW, i still love you big guy and i still firmly believe what i said in the other thread i posted in your forum

Comment

Working...
                              X