X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good exposure Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
      Just saw Chris in the new Musclemag Intl--thanks for the plug Chris--much appreciated
      I will check this out. I haven't bought a rag in a while but I want to check out your pic. Cool of you to plug DC, bro.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
      Instagram: @intensemuscle
      YouTube: TEAMSKIP
      TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

You are a huge guy as you well know. Your arms are obviously your strong point (as you noted). Great arms!

If I may offer my critique:

- Your arms are awesome.
        - Your side chest looks very guy, nice overall shape in the pose
        - Your lats are your weakest bodypart (as I think you have already noted)
        - Your legs look best from the side. I think they need a bit more size from the front.
        - You have a long torso which makes filling in that back even more important.
        - You obviously show a lot of potential. Huge guns are always a plus (ask Duvall and Matarazzo).

I wish you luck at the North Americans. Will this be your first national level show?
        www.atlargenutrition.com
        optimize your body!

Comment

I dunno bro.I can't find much wrong with those legs from any angle...
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Chris Manson- thanks for the comments...I think for the most part you are right your critique of me...As for my back, yes it is a weak bodypart, but I have made some huge improvments from last time I competed (2002 Jr.Nats)...This will be my first real national level shot...In 2002 I competed at the JR.Nats and got 9th in the heavyweights at a very flat 215...

I have some new pics in the Doggpound sections...Titled Chris250 14 weeks out from the North Americans...Check that thread out for updated pics about every 2-3 weeks...

thanks

chris
            1994 JR.FLORIDA TEEN OVERALL CHAMPION

1994 ST.LOUIS TEEN HEAVYWEIGHT AND OVERALL CHAMPIOIN...

1997 SOUTHERN USA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2006 CONTINENTAL USA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2006 MIDWEST IRONMAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2007 MIDWEST OPEN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

2007 MR.IOWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION & OVERALL

SPONSORED BODYBUILDER OF OPTIMUM NUTRITION AND AMERICAN BODYBUILDING PRODUCTS

Comment

Originally posted by chris250
              Matt Duvall and I at the Mr.O Expo 2003...He was 6 weeks out from Nationals in this pic and said he weighed 262..

chris

Hey.......that's our bud Jeramy Freeman peering over the guys shoulder!
              Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
              Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
              www.TrueProtein.com
              *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

CHRIS U ARE HUUUUUGGEEEEE

Comment

Working...
                X