Newb roast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb roast.

Been going about a year now. With a few weeks here and there taking it easy. Current weight is 200.4lbs. Bench is currently 260lbs. Deadlift 400lbs. And squat 315 for 5 reps. Past hernia surgery has made iffy with squats. Mental barrier i need to break I suppose. P.e.d. free except creatine and preworkout.
    Although recently been debating. Anyway roast me.

I'm new too. Bodyweight 147, Bench 240, Squat 300, Deadlift 380. Pretty excited about this new to me training method.

Comment

Both of you guys are doing great, with very respectful lifts. 1yeardeep, if you do go to dark side (as they say), do so with a lot of careful thought and research first, as many dont.
      I realize im on the extreme end of that (trained 1978-2016 natty - 38 years) before jumping on TRT, but I think the longer you stay natty for a bit, build a great natty base, then that is muscle you will always have. I see so many, jump on gear, blow up with fake muscle and water (not actual tissue), once they stop, its all gone. Whatever you do, consistent training and eating is key. Keep up the great work guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
        Both of you guys are doing great, with very respectful lifts. 1yeardeep, if you do go to dark side (as they say), do so with a lot of careful thought and research first, as many dont.
        I realize im on the extreme end of that (trained 1978-2016 natty - 38 years) before jumping on TRT, but I think the longer you stay natty for a bit, build a great natty base, then that is muscle you will always have. I see so many, jump on gear, blow up with fake muscle and water (not actual tissue), once they stop, its all gone. Whatever you do, consistent training and eating is key. Keep up the great work guys...
        Fake muscle? What do you mean by "fake muscle?"

I am not knocking your advice other than the fake muscle part. lol

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
        Instagram: @intensemuscle
        YouTube: TEAMSKIP
        TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

Fake muscle? What do you mean by "fake muscle?"

I am not knocking your advice other than the fake muscle part. lol

Skip
          You know what I mean, some kids gear up heavily, blow up like water balloons. (And it is mostly water) stop gear and piss out the 20 pounds that theyve gained over the course of a few weeks.
          Of course gear will build tissue, but not in the short term "dbol water-bloat" 30 day gains like we've see a hundred times.

Even on gear, actual tissue growth takes time..

Comment

Heard Skip mention this thread on BS&G. S2H nailed what I was trying to say here. The ones that blow up 1st cycle (say 20 lbs) stop, piss out 19 lbs.
            That 1 lb of tissue could have been built naturally as well. Drugs build tissue over time, just like natties can, real tissue is real tissue. But no one is gaining 20 lbs of actual tissue in a month long pro-hormone cycle. (Or gear). Real tissue takes time, both natty and juiced. "Fake Muscle" is the 19 pounds of fluid pissed out...

Comment

Originally posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
              Heard Skip mention this thread on BS&G. S2H nailed what I was trying to say here. The ones that blow up 1st cycle (say 20 lbs) stop, piss out 19 lbs.
              That 1 lb of tissue could have been built naturally as well. Drugs build tissue over time, just like natties can, real tissue is real tissue. But no one is gaining 20 lbs of actual tissue in a month long pro-hormone cycle. (Or gear). Real tissue takes time, both natty and juiced. "Fake Muscle" is the 19 pounds of fluid pissed out...
              That isn't "muscle," it's water weight. There's a difference. That's why I disagreed with S2H, at first, until he elaborated.

I stand my what I said that is muscle is muscle and water weight is water weight.

Skip

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Originally posted by Ken "Skip" Hill View Post

That isn't "muscle," it's water weight. There's a difference. That's why I disagreed with S2H, at first, until he elaborated.

I stand my what I said that is muscle is muscle and water weight is water weight.

Skip
                In full agreement with you. My wording, and you being a very "spot on, precise thinking" person, seems like we're not on same page, but we are.
                The blown up newbs "think" its muscle (tissue) but its not.

My wife even said "You know how Skip is, he takes it very seriously and will talk about it for 30 mins". (You can tell we've been watching you for years).

Comment

BTW, nice MelanoTAN, poor Scott looked like a ghost in the frame near you.

Im get pretty dark naturally, but looking to maybe try a bit of that so I can lay in the shade when I'm out...
                  I used to get so dark just from being out, girl at work used to call me "Mexican Popeye"

Comment

lol
                    Your wife knows me all too well, I suppose.

Yes, he's a pale-face.

Skip

Comment

Working...
                    X